I'm not a commie, but I do think Marx critique of capitalism has some good points I can't simply refute

I'm not a commie, but I do think Marx critique of capitalism has some good points I can't simply refute.

Does that make me a commie?

yes.
im not sorry.

no

if the german agent known as lenin hadn't seized power in the coup after the russian revolution no one would remember marx from ricardo, stirner, and every other wrong economist no one remembers

Considering that Marx invented capitalism to define all the parts of society he didn't like, it's not surprising that some of it is legitimately retarded
The real genius of Marx is how he baited generations of normies into defending "capitalism" as if they ever believed in it in the first place

You're literally Hitler.

Congratulations, comrade, on finally attaining some semblance of class-consciousness.

Lal salaam!

ban yanks from Veeky Forums

not yet
see where you are a year down the line when cuckpitalism continues to fail and you get laid off and replaced with a robot

>capitalism is failing!

sorry only thing that failed lately was communism

Take a helicopter ride with me to clear your mind

if you think marxism is a better economic system than capitalism, yes

it was the great false dichotomy of the modern era. Everything which is not capitalism is communism, and vice versa, thus if you are foolish enough to fight (((Marx))) on ground of his own choosing, you must endorse "capitalism" in order to oppose "communism".

Capitalism is great when resources are abundant and monopolies immature. Communism is great when resources are scarce and monopolies would otherwise suppress and dominate.

IMHO the perfect system is much more dynamic, less static.

>Communism is great when resources are scarce and monopolies would otherwise suppress and dominate.

so you think making the state into a megamonopoly over everything with any competition illegal will fix the problems with monopoly capitalism? u think that is better than american anti-trust law? grow up

The trust law is words spoken straight out of the ass, big pharma and the medical industry in the US is a prime example. In times of scarcity, those who can afford will hord, those who cannot will starve.

That is the argument I was making for a communist-esque distribution of resources.

yeah, because no one ever starved under communism?

oh wait, ur a troll, ok got me lol

Nice counter argument Satan. And no, not trolling, but also not fallaciously using past performance as an indicator of future performance.

I'm just saying that logically the distribution of resource and means to acquisition of such should be less fixed, more dynamic. No system is perfect, but different times certainly benefit from different methods.

Stop being so dense

sorry dude u trolled to hard with that last one, now i'm on to u

marxism isn't an economic system

>it's friday night in the 21st century
>arguing with ppl if communism can work
>could literally be doing anything else instead

woah that's why it's important to practice mindfulness

Troll or not, you should be able to handle this user. You can do it, I believe in you!

What a dumb thread
Anyone with a triple digit IQ has a criticism of capitalism.

Marx is way smarter than marxists.

Ditto with Freud.

no as long as you don’t want communism as the solution its fine, the Fascists stole all of their critiques of capital from Marx and then did nothing but kill jews and liberals and conservatives instead of capitalist oligarchs