His wife is Jewish, isn't she?

well there had to be some connection to the tribe didn't there? you really think an honest to goodness christian man suddenly became a best selling media sensation overnight?

Do you ever go mad? Just sitting there, watching him rise, knowing that the goyim will always be fooled, time and time again.

He has made a new video on PragerU if you didn't know and he just had a debate with William Lane Craig and a Mrs. Goldstein.

You really couldn't make this up. I feel as though I'm living in a nightmare but it's complete reality.

>The walls of Peterson’s Seaton Village home are covered in Soviet art. He believes Trump won because the Democrats played identity politics and abandoned the working class

wtf i thought this dude was redpilled

>

>Tamara is a Russian form of the Hebrew name Tamar, which means "palm tree."[3] In Israel "Tammy" (תמי) is commonly used as an abbreviation of the original Hebrew name.

You couldn't make it up.

yeah which means he belongs to (((them))) and can’t possibly be of use to you so you should never post about memerson ever again

The luciferian who's always preaching about how the Bible is a metaphor for becoming God yourself. Premier example of a Judeo-Anglo Atlanticist asset. This is why I can tell you he was associated with McGill University at some point in his life without even looking.

>The walls of Peterson’s Seaton Village home are covered in Soviet art
He hated the Soviet Union and hates the idea of communism, and constantly brings up the Soviet Union and Solzhenitsyn as a shorthand way of talking about the inhumanity/brutality of man, the way totalitarian regimes work, etc. So if anything it seems to be a somewhat poetic reminder of mankind's potential for tyranny. A memento mori of sorts.

>This is why I can tell you he was associated with McGill University at some point in his life without even looking.

more on this? What's special about McGill, redpill me user

t. naive and stupid SHEEP

>Premier example of a Judeo-Anglo Atlanticist asset.

grandpa you're drunk again

she's (((russian)))

I gots to know man, it's creepy because I know universalist type neoliberals that have graduated from there too, is there some sort of mcgill conspiracy

Great literature thread, thanks mod!

peterson's ppl pay a lot of dough for all this viral marketing, they sure as hell ain't gonna fucked up that gravy train

Why doesn't he talk about "200 Years Together"?

>that pic.

Kek. He's fucking nuts.

nope