How can whitey even compete?

afrolegends.com/2010/03/30/alexander-pushkin-the-black-father-of-russian-literature/

Africans can't write good lieteratu...

>it's another racebait thread
Please fuck off

>1/4 Black

WHITEYS BTFO

I guess their monitor isn't calibrated, or something like that.

While Pushkin's ancestry was never a secret, and he was surely proud of his grandfather who had been a prince in Africa, and then a nobleman close to Russian Tsar, I can't see any trace of African heritage in his mix of classical European (he received his education at the unmatched top classical boarding school at the time) and folk Russian culture.

>black
here we go again

>great-grandfather
>1/8th
Yeah, and I'm German.
sa-ge.ru

yet another 200+ reply thread about some ancient blog post because books and reading and for fags and losers

Remember to sage and report off-topic threads

>tfw 1/32nd Italian
Guess that means I'm a Roman

Ave Caesar!

Just post James Emmanuel and get it over with:

For A Farmer

Something slow moves through him, watched by hills.
Something low within each rock receives
His noonday wish, then crumbles rich; so fills
Each furrow that the prairie year upheaves.
His arm has lain with boulders. His copper hand
Has mused on roots, uncaring of barbed wire.
His fist has closed on thistle, and dug the land
For corn October snows have whelmed entire.
Something flows within him in stubborn streams,
And in the parted foliage something lives
In upright green, stirred by the rhythmic gleams
Of his hoe and spade. From worn-out arms he gives;
The earth receives, turns all his pain to soil,
Where he believes, and testifies through toil.

I have long held that Russians were not white. No matter how fair their skin, hair or eyes might be, behavior wise they are just as bad or worse than a pack of coloreds.

>tfw 1/50th black amerimutt
Does this mean that if I somehow manage to achieve some great scholarly feat I will forever be retconned as a nig?

pretty much yes

go back to the cotton fields already, m'nigga

shit by 1/50th I meant 1/500th, since I'm 0.2% black according to 23 and me. That small piece still is a big part of me though, encouraging me to like like chicken and loose fitting t shirts, and sitting on my shoulder like some sort of demon, telling me to say things like "aight mane" and "yo nigga" to my cultured friends.

>le white/black meme
when will americans learn?

It's not even a physical race thing anymore. As a Euro you wouldn't understand. Nigger and white are intellectual categories of thought and being. A white person can have white and nigger sides of their personality, and a physically black person can have a mainly white state of mind. It's like a revamped version of psychoanalytic id/superego for the modern era.

you are trying to build up your whole identity unironically out of a scientific biological concept, at that point there's no salvation for you user. no amount of rationalization over the base matter will be able to amount to anything if you start from that foundation. bless your soul.

He's not BLACK he's MIXED.
Niggers need to stop claiming Half Savages.
We are not your KIND.