What are some books on the fact Jews are pushing for a war between Europeans and Muslims to kill two birds with one...

What are some books on the fact Jews are pushing for a war between Europeans and Muslims to kill two birds with one stone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well?

No-one's written a book about that because it's a schizophrenic conspiracy theory.

Are you one of these retards that hasn't kept up to date with the Mossad/CIA debate circulating in the neocon media?

The Jews aren't the primary force behind that, and they don't even realize they're contributing to it. They keep running away from European countries when the Muslims start attacking them

Why would the Jews want to destroy the only area of the world which guarantees Israels existence?

Yes, I'm one of those "retards" who doesn't follow neocon media. Dumbass.

Is there a reason you decided to post this inane shit on a board ostensibly about books? People who make threads like this should be permabanned

>people who ask for book recommendations should be permabanned
Ok
I don't think any exist as of yet because it appears to be a recent thing. I don't believe the initial intervention into the middle east by the west was apart of this plan, but rather, this plan grew out of that intervention

Are there any good books on cultural Marxism?

no one has given me a (you) all day

Nice picture of a Jew.

Wrong.

Look up 'Office for Special Plans'.

>Jews develop plot to get Christians to annihilate all Muslims once and for all
>Christians finally do it. They rid the world of the Jews biggest enemies
>But wait
>Only Jews and Christians are left (Chinese too, but they don't count)
>Christians remember that they hate the Jews for killing Christ, essentially.
>Christians end up killing all the Jews again
Is there a more Jewish story than them sowing the seeds of their own annihilation? Isn't that the plot of all Jewish television and literature and film?

can we just agree that you mistake jews for capital?

he's not a jew tho??!?!

If you think op actually wants to discuss books then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Haha, you really don't know how far the rabbit hole goes.

youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=42

Actually believing this will happen when in the future, everyone will be an Individualist Capitalist and Jews run all the corporations and private armies.

>in the future
bad news

Ryan Gosling isn't a Jew, though??!

/pol/ would know