The best men should mate with the best women in as many cases as possible

>The best men should mate with the best women in as many cases as possible.
>The young men who are good at war or at other things must - among other prizes and awards - be given a greater opportunity to have sex with the women, in order that a pretext may also be created at the same time for having as many children as possible fathered by such men.
Is this that Chad Republic I keep hearing about?

Why do you think 'spilling seed' is considered disastrous? It's a pleasure one becomes addicted to, and lessens the drive to mate.

>The best men should mate with the best men in as many cases as possible.

that's better

>The young men who are good at war or at other things must - among other prizes and awards - be given a greater opportunity to have sex with the women
If they're so good, why should they be given a greater opportunity? Surely they will naturally attract the best women. If a "lesser" man instead attracts the best woman, he is either not really lesser or the women are not really better.

>greater opportunity
This means political powers, and arranged meetings and marriages or are you dumb.

Money, lineage, fame, exposure, politics etc etc
A mongoloid son of a rich trader would be more likely able to marry a great woman than a simple footman

do you even eugenics

>greater opportunity to have sex means political powers
Hmm...

Not an argument.

The great woman is not a great woman if she breeds with a mongoloid.

She's a woman, not a human
It's not like she had a choice

>The great woman is not a great woman if she breeds with a mongoloid.
Catherine the Great would disagree

Do you think conquering an empire is purely from Combat Warfare?

No. A great man will always conquer.

Women are masters at degrading themselves for money

women don’t have a choice of who they fuck in athenian society, they’re subhuman property. an ugly feeb with status, son of a trader or lesser general can have many wives and courtesans. but a handsome warrior of middle birth ideally should be fucking those women not him. its advocating for breeding the healthiest and strongest not rewarding the already rich of material but poor of flesh. you’re purposefully being stupid and i wanna spear you with a trident for it

Then why is eugenics necessary?

Eugenics is an inherit quality of changing powers, no matter what.

Eugenics is not an anti-thesis of what I just stated.

Is there any point in following Thrasyllus' Tetralogy on Plato? I've read that only the first one is thematically coherent and I followed that one because the death of Socrates seems to be such a big symbolic act. Also the chronology was important to me since most scholars agree that Euthyphro, Socrates’ Apology and Crito were the first of Plato's work. Where should I go next?

No because you need to build your own philosphy, understand the basics before you systemize the relations

You have an inferiority complex don't you?

So that dumb-asses like yourself do not produce any more defective people.

>Armchair psychology

God, you're daft.
>why do we need more of x if we already have some?

>A great man will ALWAYS conquer

That wasn't me. Also, it doesn't mean he'll conquer everything. Napoleon didn't take over the world.