Bruce Springsteen is the Noam Chomsky of musicians aka liberalism cloaked in the fetishization of the working class and...

Bruce Springsteen is the Noam Chomsky of musicians aka liberalism cloaked in the fetishization of the working class and undeserved merit in their respective fields.

Let's make no mistake though. Chomsky is relevant and important in linguistics - as Springsteen WAS in music - but his work has fallen under such scrutiny and disapproval that his merit is also something that will necessarily suffer some sort of impact. As for Springsteen, he too was considered to have artistic merit, but in my opinion and in the opinion of many he has fallen out of grace. As for politics, Springsteen's presence in the neo-liberal political apparatus won't really do all that much for the working class but give them unintentionally backhanded anthems- it is largely based on americana motifs being equated with the working class when really there is no substantive connection. As for Chomsky, he believes that America can be redeemed without revolution - that it can all be done within the confines of our system - and his more specific stance of anarcho-syndicalism arises from the same enlightenment ideals as classical liberalism, which has not brought about favorable conditions for the working class.

Both will be discarded to the dustbin history once the revolution comes. The time for old white men and their bullshit is over.

kys

What?

I think you're right

>MDE fan
>having shit taste
Checks out

Also most of OP's post is wrong

You're wrong about Noam Chomsky. Anarcho-syndicalism is not liberalism. It absolutely does not involve the entrenchment of a capitalist class to provide jobs and security for society. It runs completely opposite to that kind of organization. Also, Bruce Springsteen is a musical auteur who deserves respect.

Not OP, but I think his point is that Chomsky's anarcho-syndicalism is not actually anarcho-anything and is a way of saying "boy it sure would be nice if people were grassroots activists, but don't change anything though, everyone vote for Clinton and stay in the EU."

He advocated voting for the fucking Democrats in the last election. He has no concept of revolution at all. He can't even think in terms of radical reform. He's an organic neoliberal intellectual.

He smacked Foucault's faggy ass once so he's cool in my book

He didn't even understand what Foucault was saying in that debate.

Means so little from someone who has been participating and benefiting from an organization which works to cement the class structure of American society.

I have a hard time taking any academic leftist seriously.

Well, Bruce Springsteen does suck, so you're right about that

dunno anything much about bruce but i wanna fuck his sister

tossing votes to jill stein or whoever else would have accomplished a good deal

also the US is about ready to burst with revolution. what world do you live in

Springsteen? Real fans call him "Bruce".

Hey buddy. That was a trick. REAL fans call him "The Boss".

You're not a real fan! I have 563 CD and 463 cassette concert bootlegs in my house! I own copies of his studio albums on all formats: cassette, vinyl, 8 track, CD, remastered CD, MP3 for my phone, FLAC for my external "Boss" drive. Fucking poser. I'VE SEEN HIM AT THE MEADOWLANDS 27 TIMES! IF YOU DON'T THINK HE'S THE GREATEST LEGEND OF ALL TIME, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! BRUCE HAVE MY BABIES!!!!

Now, out of my way, buddy, I have a sporting event to attend.

>Make shitty arguments
>Present them shittily
>"You didn't understand me!"

I bet you like Derrida.

Fuck you

FUCK THIS GENOCIDE DENYING PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK ALL SREBRENICA DENIERS

FUCK ALL ASSADISTS

lmao

calm down Ahmed jesus

> everyone vote for Clinton and stay in the EU."
>He advocated voting for the fucking Democrats in the last election.

This is exactly why he's one of the few genuinely trustworthy revolutionaries. Any advocate of "not voting for Hillary" is effectively advocating letting Trump win, and I can't believe that people are this fucking stupid and ideological. His utter commitment to pragmatism is commendable.

Shit Chomsky is like fucking 90 jesus

Noam Chomsky is the Bruce Springsteen of historians, aka a decrepit fucktard whose work is shit and nobody but boomers likes or cares about

>everything in this post

Foucault was being needlessly obtuse.

>artists Americans will never understand

YOU WALK COOL BUT BABY CAN YOU WALK THE LINE
AND FACE THE TIES THAT BIND

Roland?!

>fuck the working class
>sit down white bois (who make up the majority of the working class)

you're not a communist. you're a bourgeois shithead who enjoys larping as a third worldist maoist which incidentally is the flavor of leftism least threatening to the ruling class (even socdems like bernie who are kind of sort of but not really anti-idpol pose a greater threat in relative terms). you can't have communism without the working class, and in a country that is majority white, you can't have communism without the white working class. it's as simple as that.

i unironically want commissar jamal and commissar cletus to murder people like you like in that dumb /pol/ screencap that always gets posted.

Reddit.