firstly get rid of those horrible tastless pants and find a decent skirt
second ease up on the makeup

you should date me thats for sure

cardigan chinos desert boots

tabata burpees

that pic is deeply annoying

>should I exercise
if you want

if you're a dude or some kind of male identifying faggot then lift weights and wear minimal toned, tastefully tapered pieces. Unless you wanna go full post-modern degenerate in which case wear extremely ironic sportswear/tumblr tier vaporwave shit.

I can't get over how ghastly attractive women look without makeup.

>Should I exercise?
If you don't exercise everyday for at least a few hours you are operating, if diet is perfect, at 80% of your potential cognitive ability.

Veeky Forums sure is shit today huh

that's some motherfucking pseudoscience if I ever heard it, though exercise is certainly good for a person overall.

Veeky Forums is for books, not a fucking self-image you can cultivate you bugman

Maybe they're not attractive to begin with? Maybe you have it backwards?

Wrong board buddy

Good thinking, user. I will consider this.

I think the guy youre responding to is exagerating too but to be honest I cant think straight without excercise.

I dunno but please for the love of god don't do the oversized sweater/cuffed pants/bulky leather shoes thing

>how should i dress to be Veeky Forums
>doing an activity where physical state and especially fashion have little relevance

Lemme give you a little bit of my own pseudoscience. I used to workout hardcore, super in shape, six pack, legs were strong as fuck, ripped triceps, chiseled jawline, sub 6 minute mile etc

Then I injured myself and 3 years on im a fucking normie.

I spend most of my leisure time reading and thinking. I didn't do this as much when I was exercising, well, because I was spending that time exercising. I can tell you that I am definitely more of an intellectual than I was during my Adonis days.

I think it's pretty simple: the more you strain your noggin through study, the more efficient that noggin will be.

The benefits of exercise in regards to this are simply secondary. And the more one exercises, the less one has time to devote to study.

I've also known very intelligent fat and out of shape people that don't exercise at all, but that read voraciously.

>Should I exercise?
Every man ought to look like pic related. That's a world I'd much rather live in no homo. I hate seeing all these insecure twinks and obese people get caught in their own self destructive habits and find themselves in a place they hate after 20 years of heedless neglect. The most fulfilling thing you can do is exercise daily; overflowing with energy.

arnie's physique requires a large dose of test and full-time-job level training. Every person should exercise, and do it well, but your ideal is too lofty.

Well I'm pretty fucking Veeky Forums and I wear the same thing pretty much every day: plain black tee, khaki-colored chef's pants (comfiest pants ever), the cheapest black slides money can buy, and black socks (I find feet revolting, even my own, otherwise I probably wouldn't wear the socks).

i'm generally nude while at home, unless I have company, but that's pretty rare.

A little test, dbol, and growth hormone never hurt anybody. Regarding training, it really depends on your programming. Dorian Yates supposedly only trained 45 minutes max per workout and he was bigger than Arnold. Though it was very high intensity. Also Yates was pretty genetically gifted so factor that in however you want.

I can't think of anything more vapid than 'bodybuilding'.

>"Worship your own body and beauty and sexual allure and you will always feel ugly, and when time and age start showing, you will die a million deaths before they finally plant you."

>I can't think of anything more vapid than bodybuilding
You don't call a painter vapid because he likes to paint.
>>Worship your own body and beauty and sexual allure and you will always feel ugly, and when time and age start showing, you will die a million deaths before they finally plant you
Projections of insecurity. Look at the pathetic twink that is pic related and you'll understand why it is not within his best interests to promote high standards for beauty.

fighters' physiques are better, plus their skillset is a million times more badass than a bodybuilder's AND they are probably healthier, with the exception of brain damage of course

>Those cannonball delts
There's no way that dude's not on gear.

Depends on taste I suppose, but I agree that body type is more practical even if though I find it less appealing to the eye.
>with the exception of brain damage of course
This is hard to overlook. I would never participate in a sport where I am constantly taking blows to the head. Whether it be boxing, football, etc.

We're all going to die. Don't you want respect from men, and the eye of beautiful women? Don't you want to fuck some tight body?

We all crave these things; it's in our genetics... and being a stoic is hard.

That dude is boxing legend Roy Jones Jr. Built to fight, that's all natural.

>>Those cannonball delts
Those aren't cannonball delts. Just very lean with big pump and good camera angle.

This. Bodybuilder physique looks horrible and is unhealthy as a lifestyle. No one except other men in the same lifestyle actually think you look good. Of course, that's not really important, but then, what is really the point? You're not doing it to be healthy and capable. A fighter has a legitimately capable and balanced body, not to mention fighting skills. A bodybuilder is basically an inert blob of muscle.

The point of the quote was that self-obsession and vanity is a cage of it's own.

Expressed further in Infinite Jest (abridged for character limit):

>"You burn to have your photograph in a tennis magazine."
>“I’m afraid so.”
> “Why again exactly, now?”
>“I guess to be felt about as I feel about those players with their pictures in magazines.”
>“Why?”
>“Why? I guess to give my life some sort of meaning, Lyle.”
>“And how would this do this again?”
>“Lyle, I don’t know. I do not know. It just does. Would. Why else would I burn like this, clip secret pictures, not take risks, not sleep or pee?”
>“You feel these men with their photographs in magazines care deeply about having their photographs in magazines. Derive immense meaning.”
>“I do. They must. I would. Else why would I burn like this to feel as they feel?”
>“The meaning they feel, you mean. From the fame.”
>“Lyle, don’t they?”
>“LaMont, perhaps they did at first. The first photograph, the first magazine, the gratified surge, the seeing themselves as others see them, the hagiography of image, perhaps. Perhaps the first time: enjoyment. After that, do you trust me, trust me: they do not feel what you burn for. After the first surge, they care only that their photographs seem awkward or unflattering, or untrue, or that their privacy, this thing you burn to escape, what they call their privacy is being violated. Something changes. After the first photograph has been in a magazine, the famous men do not enjoy their photographs in magazines so much as they fear that their photographs will cease to appear in magazines. They are trapped, just as you are.”
>“LaMont, the world is very old. You have been snared by something untrue. You are deluded. But this is good news. You have been snared by the delusion that envy has a reciprocal. You assume that there is a flip-side to your painful envy of Michael Chang: namely Michael Chang’s enjoyable feeling of being-envied-by-LaMont-Chu. No such animal.”
>“Animal?”
>“You burn with hunger for food that does not exist.”
>“This is good news?"
>“It is the truth. To be envied, admired, is not a feeling. Nor is fame a feeling. There are feelings associated with fame, but few of them are any more enjoyable than the feelings associated with envy of fame.”
>“The burning doesn’t go away?”
>“What fire dies when you feed it? It is not fame itself they wish to deny you here. Trust them. There is much fear in fame. Terrible and heavy fear to be pulled and held, carried. Perhaps they want only to keep it off you until you weigh enough to pull toward yourself."
>“Would I sound ungrateful if I said this doesn’t make me feel very much better at all?”
>“LaMont, the truth is that the world is incredibly, incredibly, unbelievably old. You suffer with the stunted desire caused by one of its oldest lies. Do not believe the photographs. Fame is not the exit from any cage.”

You simply have bad taste user and are not familiar with either sports (bodybuilding being more of an art than a sport but a sport nonetheless). Also, the physiques of both bodybuilders and fighters vary greatly, even within the same weight classes. Most professional bodybuilders are still far stronger than anyone you've ever met and probably will meet. Much stronger than the average professional fighter, though they lack the fighting skills and talent for the sport. The unhealthiest part of bodybuilding is the huge cut before a show, which is exactly what professional fighters also have to do to get into their desired weight class before a fight. Strange you are so opinionated when you are so ignorant with premises almost completely false.

no stop working out and also stop eating and wear wool coat or sweater and smaller pants and boots that arent lame

Forgot pic.

Wow, this board really is dead. RIP.

this is how boxers look you casuals any gym in america has
-skinny ripped black dudes
-skinny fat mexicans
-skinny russians
-built white gymbros who can beat on by all the above

stop posting these images. Nobody likes to look at this fucking monster.

I know, I was hoping to get more replies to this thread. Instead it's been derailed by some meathead's rant about how being self-absorbed is the highest good.

Yep, this thread and the manlet sartre one earlier was literally just /fitpol/ shallow banter

The irony of course is how that exudes insecurity, just look at Veeky Forums or bodybuilding forum back in the day- maybe its just because I've been familiar with it for years but whenever I see someone bodybuilder/hypertrophy built I just see insecurity. Not to mention real aesthetic is not about muscle, at all.

this is a cope, all of the shredded mid-sized BB's could rip the heads off of most fighters and throw them across the room. A huge number Veeky Forums users are athletic and again would simply over power a large number of fighters. You're confusing roided out balloon niggers with football Chads who lift instead of playing sports

>whenever I see someone bodybuilder/hypertrophy built I just see insecurity.
Projection combined with delusional cope. The average overweight person or woman is much more likely be insecure about their pathetic bodies than a bodybuilder trying to push his body to the limits is.
>Not to mention real aesthetic is not about muscle, at all.
Lets see what kind of person fulfills your "real aesthetic" that isn't about muscle at all. Can't wait to see this.

>Nobody likes to look at this fucking monster.
Thanks for speaking for everybody.

its not just shallow its a sign of the site dying, you welcome normalfags here, you knew what had to be done

Okay dude I've been around both boxing and mma gyms for years so I don't need conjecture about that.
Literally what is the point other than misguided compensation, it looks bad- any girl worth dating doesn't care about it, and it reeks of insecurity, because the majority of guys that do it want to LOOK tough. And it doesn't look aesthetic at all... takes away aesthetic appeal the more ridiculous the proprtions get, not to mention you need to keep up an artificial calorie surplus; it's just juvenile, and frankly stupid. I powerlifted in highschool for four years out of insecurity then dropped forty pounds and actually boxed amateur for three years after graduation. The latter was so much better for health, image and looks, but recently after really getting back into reading I realized the damage wasn't worth it, and that I liked reading/studying, and the girls I liked didn't care either way. Natural cardio and calisthenics for health are the way to go

Sounds to me like the boxing caused irreparable damage to your brain.

A bodybuilder's body is an incredible juvenile idea of human form; a frankly embarassing ideal.
> fulfills your "real aesthetic" that isn't about muscle at all. Can't wait to see this.
This is funny, back to Veeky Forums would you

It's more about ocular damage, and hearing. I burst an eardrum on two occasions and already had eye problems. But for cognitive damage, you'd be suprised how quick it goes, and how little concern it is to professionals. Coaches will raise their kids to become pros and have them sparring from 12+. They never had a chance

wear a toga, train your bod.
or get fat and wear dress shirts with sweatpants like me.

god I wish that were me

This is such a weird question.
Wear what you want, there isn't really an aesthetic to this. I mean, you could always dress like a professor, in which case go for it.
Also, yeah you should exercise so you're healthy and don't run out of breath halfway up the stairs (like me lol)

I'd fuck out her eyeballs.

Still waiting for your "real aesthetic". I'm sure it is very mature and highbrow compared to those ugly and juvenile bodybuilders.

This post for the first time almost made me read Infinite Jest.

IS THIS AN ACTUAL THREAD?

the best goddamn thread right now jabroni

yeah that wasn't bad but the fact that it was two dudes with stereotypical asian names discussing stereotypically oriental themes made me uncomfortable to be honest