He's right you know

He's right you know.

>American education

And yet /pol/tards will have a problem with trannies reading kids books because it makes them uncomfortable.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

>American education

*accelerates towards destruction of western civilization*

This is going down here in Wisconsin. Wouldn't surprise me if in one of the local high schools of Madison. A bunch of people want to have the books removed from the schools' library system as well because it promulgates a white savior narrative. I would bet money that the people pushing this are all white, upper middle class to incredibly wealthy and live as far removed from anyone with brown skin as possible. A typical portrait of the hypocrites that push these things.

La creatura iletrada...

And leftwingers wonder why everyone fucking hates them lol

this was from when it was banned in Mississippi, retard

kys faggotron

Good, that book fucking sucked

the first glorious step towards completely erasing black "people" from our national consciousness.

>it hurts myyyt feeeeelings
Burgers are victorians on steroid

great post friend, keep posting!

This user is right

To Kill a Mockingbird is the worst book ever produced. A veritable bible of moral hypocrisy and an instruction manual for virtue signalling libs to pretend to care about "social issues" while engaging in odious class resentment.

Bob Ewell is a poor unfortunate who deserves sympathy and understanding and any novelist worth their salt would realise that a book ostensibly about empathy and broadening one's worldview should attempt to view things from uncomfortable perspectives. But Harper Lee is an execrable novelist, and couldn't empathise her way out of a paper bag.

It's the only book that makes me literally angry to think about; whenever I remember it exists as a "classic" of American literature, it ruins the rest of my day.

>being so spooked by the /pol/ boogeyman that you preemptively bring it up when no one else was thinking about it
I pity you

When we read To Kill a Mockingbird in high school our teacher, who was an actor and in charge of the theater program and debate teams etc., would put on a Southern accent to read lines from the book, but any time the passage contained "nigger" he would always emphasize it and look at the only black kid in the class.

>Pol living rent free in your head
Always makes me chuckle.

El monstro...

what does execrable mean

lol

I'll bet you a beer instead

Yeah uncomfortably bored.

>trannies reading kids books
Perhaps you meant writing?