What am I in for?

What am I in for?

The feeling Hitler had in Vienna when he realized what he had to do

This is a good post.

Wut? Jake Paul wrote a book? Fug....

Jake Paul explains that Schopenhauer was confused in his musings that man cannot will what he wills by way of Kant's categorical imperative. Fantastic read.

His ghostwriter certainly did.

I imagine mostly glossy photos of himself

The Paul brothers are more the square-jawed Aryan figureheads Hitler would have shown to his youth camps - and equally, symptoms of the Spectacle as Google uses them to rake in ad revenue from brain-drained tweens today.

>mfw Donald Trump has like 6 books credited to him

Nothing surprises me anymore

>being surprised that an ivy league educated statesman is a prolific writer

>being surprised that a ghostwriter would want to write a book for a turd sandwich

>ivy league educated staesman

Very sad that that is actually an accurate description of this idiot but it gave me a good laugh

are we being raided by reddit?

> sees random threads about peterson and jews
> "are we being raided by reddit?"

If you mistyped and meant to ask "am i being buttfucked by a large African American man?" then the answer is yes

>that greentexting form
I guess that answers my question

>sees random comments not sucking trump's dick like he does
>"are we being raided by reddit?"

> sees literal post on the internet
> "are we being raided by reddit?"

it's not about hating trump. you could do that without sounding like a clueless redditor

Holy shit go back to didcordtwittereddit you le memeing 12 y/o acne-addled loser teens. EPIC MEMED MY FRIEND! PEPAY!! EPIC E CELEB? YOOTUBER LE EPIC STYLE?

who cares fuck off

>admits he was indeed sucking trump's dick
>no more replies

like that ever works. reddit owns this website now fag. we're the new generation. you Veeky Forums freaks will soon die off and no-one will remember you.

give upboats if your also part of "le reddit army" xd

id call them cucks but its not like anyone on Veeky Forums has a gf or wife

>sees random comments not sucking off his idol like he usually does
>"go back to reeeddit, bitches, here at Veeky Forums we suck him off or we fuck off!"
>after defending DT for days, he finally ejaculates all over user
>user is happy af
>user ages, and tells his grandchildren about the time he made a us prez jizz all over him
>his grandkids think user is a uberfag but don't say a word
>user dies, his last thought: DT's shiny sperm on his smiling face

who are you quoting?

No, he didn't.

>thinks greentext is for quotes

Do you get points for making elitist fart sniffer posts like this?

>The Paul brothers are more the square-jawed Aryan figureheads Hitler would have shown to his youth camps - and equally, symptoms of the Spectacle as Google uses them to rake in ad revenue from brain-drained tweens today.
except the sub 100 IQ
Logan seem to have some intelligence, but Jake is just outright retarded. Both are psychopaths.

who are you quoting?

Yep. This thread went exactly where I thought it would.

Nietzsche.

Is this supposed to be arrousing?

T

>literal reddit colonists from /r the donald telling others to go back

except theyre from a jewish family you idiot

lmao

Daddy wasn't around much was he user?

Jake Paul gave me herpes when we were in highschool from wrestling.
I don't follow anything he does because fuck youtubers and all that, but him I actually have a reason to hate.
Logan was alright, nothing bad to say about him, but we didn't hang out much. He's the one that got both of them famous, so he's got that going for them, I guess.

You need to update your Correct the Record script there bucko, they haven't used that one in months