Genesis

“But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die”

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IDBMtA00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buuump

If you knew everything Id have to kill ya

We died an moral death, we are the walking dead.

just know why not

seriously: what kind of knowledge is implyed? how to cope?

Understand all knowledge gives us the power to use evil over others.

youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IDBMtA00

please don’t make this about HIM

Who? Godot?

P-peterson

B-but does the Minotaur beat the D-dragon?

I wonder how pissed Veeky Forums will be when Peterson memes himself into a Catholic saint by converting on his death bed.

it was magic shrooms all along

Anything is possible when the divine feminem nature and the snake meet bucko.

dont smoke weed kids or you might become skeptical of the priests comfy traditional powers and tomes of arbitrary rules

what about psychedelics?

yeap, them too, fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil

w-who ever t-told you t-to e-eat the d-divine knowledge giving g-gift d-devloped on earth by God i-is a s-nake! d-ont question our power! dont drive on sunday! dont cross your fork 3 times after noon on a wednesday after touching your spoon twice! d-dont walk backwards towards the west on a holyday after bowing less then 22 times!

in the exodus god precisely states to eat shrooms

“Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will vain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law or no (16:4). And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground (16: 14). And when the children of Israel saw if, they said one to another It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.“

t-these are the evils god told us of! there was much fine print on moses stone!

don't give him any ideas

has peterson dropped

Knowledge of good and evil. The apple itself does not inherently give knowledge. They gain knowledge of evil because they disobeyed God (committing an evil act) and therefore they realize what they had before but now lost (good).