What are you doing if not philosophizing? Can you justify your daily actions, or your belief system...

What are you doing if not philosophizing? Can you justify your daily actions, or your belief system? Why are you doing whatever you are doing then?
Its really fanscinating how most people fail to grasp the utter necessity of philosophical anlysis in ones life and always ask you for the "use" of it.

what is there to do besides work, eat, sleep, play video games and fuck bitches?

and maybe I should say, my work is a child sex slave pimp/assassin for an Austrailian secret society

I like to beat random women on the street, so what if I dont get caught? what can philosophy possibly do about this? I like to fuck the mouths of kittens, skin them alive and tie them on telephone poles, I like to stuff every tail pipe I see full of gasoline drenched bananas and jars of shit..what can self reflection do of this?

I am of course justified in all this: feel like doing it? do it, amen. Is there anything right beyond me? no, I am the totality of rightness, correctness, and definer of goodness, it is impossible for me to say or do wrong. Some monkeys spilled ink on some paper and called it law? I dont think so, I am the law, I am the earth and they are all false.

I feel wet

You're also a fag.

and? meaning? whats right by me is right by me, as I am the only knower of rightness, you are wrong, the bark of a dog into the thickest same blowing wind, means to me, much more less than naught.

have you found me a girlfriend yet?

There isn't a man who isn't a philosopher

There are plenty of men that are bad philosophers though.

That's just law of large numbers

If everyone thought like you do, we'd be living in an utter utopia right now.

>everyone philosophizes in an intelligent manner
>gets to root, or at the least closest thing to it, of all matters
>everyone is more ethical, full of empathy
>everyone realizes we need to work together to achieve happiness
>technological progress makes leaps and bounds as people get over their pettish trifles and realize that science and tech lead to greater quality of life
>Academics and learning becomes king
>Art flourishes
>People on average are more happy

I am. The one, the all, the nothing that makes it go. The trap of a reality, paper reality, matrix reality and beyond reality is 'probably' {funny, eldritch and inappropriate use of a word if any} my so called greatest creation. For it was no me, I or they that made it truly come alive it was we mourning the we were. The instructions, commands and programming of our fellow animals, humans and children are inadequate and have grown over the passing of matter, time and space more deficient, so much more that I, You, We and They are the so called fools rolling round in it. The it that once, twice or more was made to go by us.
Thereby the boobs are a replacement of the mighty Ass as we were going to stand up and look them in the eyes. Only the Ass is worth noting:
>Hard to artificially fake
>Hips don't lie
>Big tits doesn't mean she can cook
>you can't grab the tits in the 2 best sexual positions: 69 and cowgirl

So yeah, gonna apply for a job soon(tm).

>technological progress makes leaps and bounds as people get over their pettish trifles and realize that science and tech lead to greater quality of life
Let me stop you right there, pseud king.

nah man, it's the troof. It's just too bad that humanity is composed of mostly retards so this will never happen.

Our only hope is the singularity.

>more ethical full of empathy
seriously now have you ever red
***P H I L O S O P H Y***????

bitch I majored in it

>Can you justify your daily actions, or your belief system?
No, because I don't have to, especially not to some perennialist neckbeard who has never seen a vagina except his mom's.

we don't have to do anything, but we should, in the interest of humanity.

OP answer this. There have people that have spent their entire life deliberating and philosophising, and yet these people hold a wide range of opinions. You have liberal philosophers and conservative philosophers. You get people who are vegetarian because of a complex moral framework they've constructed, and others who eat meat because of an equally elaborate ethical belief system.

So if even the great minds can't agree on anything, why do I benefit from thinking about these things rather than flipping a coin, or simply just doing what I feel like?

It seems the meme-verse has got another inhabitant that is as edgy as a Veeky Forums-Freudian-cigar.
Лaднo, вceгo нaилyчшeгo.

literalyly who gives a fuck heidegger sucks why didnt i just kiss girls

>humanity

It's just Sturgeon's law.

you dont understand the word "necessity", in other words you know that you dont know but not quite fell like it, you are motivated by a strange force that you cant understand yet you feel completely at home with it, is this force the universe expanding? Is it will for life? Will for power maybe? The elan vital? God? Nope all those things are based on assumptions that are based on assumptions that are created by the strange force of various individuals colliding with each other...getting out of topic here but you get the point

>but you get the point
I don't think anyone gets your point.

daz a beautiful ting

i think you are right, its because i rarely use english to express my thoughts

You should read Coleridge/Deleuze in the light of Derrida and Wittgenstein (and Bergson)

How does the new emerge from the old? More importantly, why does it?

What the fuck is your mother tongue bruh?