So I've read the big three when it comes to Stoicism

So I've read the big three when it comes to Stoicism
>Marcus Aurelius
>Seneca
>Epictitz
Is this the next place to go. Amazon won't stop shilling it.

Just read Seneca, Epictetus and Aurelius again

Read the early stoics like Zeno and Chrysippus

Have you read Seneca's plays?

Why are you reading reddit: The Philosophy?

You forget about it and you read the Presocratics then Plato.

Who was the most insightful of the three?

Did any of their writings survive?

Insightful?
>Epictetus
Biggest Impact
>Aurelius

Skip anything by (((Ryan Holiday)))

How do you go from reading Seneca and Marcus Aurelius to reading some 100 quotes by sophie kinsella shopaholic oprah tier book?

yup, this guy is a major bug

>peramorphic bug looks like that
idk he could be a baseball player I'd better think about what he has to say user

he's repackaging what you've already read, but this might be bait

Read Cicero.

lools like shit

Read Hadot

Read Gibbon and Plutarch

>big of stoicism
>Aurelius

I think I've seen fragments in the original Greek online, in the classics section of some ivy league university's online library. Never have I seem a translated copy. Since I can't read Greek I can't speak for its quality.

Seconded

The right answers.

Read the PreSocratics, esp. Heraclitus; then Plato; then read them all again, alongside the Early Stoics, plus the essays of Musonius Rufus, alongside Epicurus' Letters and Lucretius.

Hadot might be of assistance, but I would rank A.A. Long, and F. H. Sandbach above him in regards to Stoicism.

Don't. Stoicism is an ideology for pathetic subhumans.

None of Zeno's work has survived, and I don't think ANY of the Early Stoic's works survived.

Like our Roman and Greek ancestors?

Persius and juvenal are stoic poets

Some of Cicero's works are considered stoic: de fato, de finibus, de natura deorum, de officiis, paradoxa stoicorum, tusculanae disputationes

>when you call one of the Five Great Emperors and the current Secretary of Defense James Mattis subhuman from your mom's basement

MUH WHITE ANSISTERS!!!!!1111111!11!