What are some essential reading that a 26 year old virgin should read?

What are some essential reading that a 26 year old virgin should read?

Meditations

you’re pathetic dude

Why are you bullying virgins?

playboy

My Diary Desu: Why Did I Say Desu? by Me

you should go out and try to get social interaction or you'll be a 27 year old virgin who read a bit

be nice pls

>mfw 30yo virgin who hasn't read a bit

Are you referencing your virginity as something you want to end, and want recommendations on books to help end it, or are you asking us for recommendations for things that a 26 year old virgin would like?

If it's the former, read any account of fatal adventure or hardship that gets your head into a place where you can truly conceptualize the fact of your impermanence in the world. The sooner you embrace the fact that you will die, the sooner you will shake the things keeping you from interacting with women.

If it's the latter, head on over to any philosophy thread on this fine board.

Kek

>da most important thing in life is sticking wille in vagin

A man of virtue is quite rare in this time and age. You should applaud yourself, of you own ability to hold the lush of the flesh back. Read "islam between east and west - by Alija Izetbegović". He goes through the modern age materialism vs man and spirituality.

Here ya go OP

A Confederacy of Dunces

This will do you more good than any other.

factually, that is the case, as in there is massive social / cultural pressure to do so

see Whatever, Michel Houellebecq

Manga, obviously. It's what all the virgins are reading.

Is this one guy who's creating all these memerson threads? You must be really small-souled to waste so much time attacking a Canadian self-help guru nobody cares anything about.

>30 year old virgin posting underage anime girls
You're a lost cause

get out normalfags

Seconding this. One can only watch anime up to a certain age, which is 16

>which is 6
ftfy

The 48 Laws of Power
The Iliad
20 Love Poems by Pablo Neruda

This will help you on the path to uncucking yourself.

guys pls this anime boards go home

the game by neil strauss

How about a 31 year old virgin?

no u

this is a literature and self-help board now