Any other left-handers here? How the hell do you write?

Any other left-handers here? How the hell do you write?

with a pen

Backwards

>Left-handed
>Using an fountain pen with slow drying ink

with a standard QWERTY keyboard which is good fun because the QWERTY layout favors left-handers imo, despite the uncommon Z, Q and X being over there, the utility of having A-G and B, T and Y within spitting distance (A and E being mission-critical vowels of course) trumps that.

triggered

quverty-farty i get it

Like shit. my handwriting makes it seem like I have autism, which I probably actually do but still

post pic
my writing is shit but it doesnt seem too autistic, i dont think

I guess from a young age I tried writing like a right handed person with my left hand, so it led to some really bad writing habit where my hand kind of curves like a claw when I write, and completely fucks up my wrist. I just type everything now, or write really sparse/quickly so I don't damage my wrist

same

this nigga knows

And i though my wrist were akinny

Just elevate your hand so it doesn't touch the page.

how the hell do you wank?

hahah, yeah I'm a thin guy; it's because I'm an athlete

better than you
>one hand on the mouse
>another hand on the stick

Just blur everything you just wrote with the back of your hand

with a ballpoint pen. I never use pencils. If somebody had told me as a kid to use pens instead of pencil, and just crash out errors a lot of smudging would have been prevented.

pathetic wrist friend

Cute bracelets, did your boyfriend give them to you or were they from your last summer at camp?

Firstly, you're not even vascular.

Secondly, I'll take your cheeks in any Olympic lift, especially power cleans.

Thirdly, I would make you look like a fool in any running event in track and I only do Long Jump, the 100, Triple Jump, 200, 4x100m relay...

I'm pretty certain you're not a D1 athlete, friend. So, don't speak on my name like that.

skelly dont steal my gains

This had better be interbaiting

ur a skinny soyboy

It's all true, but I wanted to get a rouse outta him

He replied with a picture of his arm; im fucking dead

Hahah okay bud

Resurrect /fitlit/

this

the pen-is mightier than the sword

I'm right handed, but I can type at 80wpm with my left hand alone, compared to a baseline of 100wpm and 40wpm with right only.
Mostly because I use my right hand to jack off while using vimperator with my left hand.