Are things really that bad?

Are things really that bad?

Drug addiction is never easy.

They are for me

Things are never as good or as bad as we think.

I believe that I'll really stop existing when I die. This belief gives me peace.

he lives in shanghai

Yes. We need to accelerate the annihilation of human life.

I want to be cute

I just saw a commercial that was just shots of people's butts dancing and grinding up against each other (super diverse and multicultural too) it was for pants or something

In some aspects they are worse, but in other aspects not so much. What worries me is not the magnitude of the vector but rather where its direction points to. Even the world of Landian technocratic meltdown is a bright one compared to what happens if we take capital down with us, dwelling back into becoming primordial goo through mass annihilation. A brief caprice of wealth inequality into revolt could very well be the tipping point for that.

He was right. We gotta make Helter Skelter Happen. We gotta unleash unspeakable violence upon this mongrel world, and we gotta do it NOW. The SS will return from outer space, and I will welcome the divine warheads with a smile... Auschwitz was but a trial run for whats to come, I quiver in anticipation. Hahahahahahaha

what are some fun twitter accounts like that i only know kantbot

go back

>tfw you realize some people unironically hold this position and dont understand that the total annihilation of humans-qua-proto-intelligence is the true requirement for progress - the imaginary state that there are a chosen few when reality there is only true capital flowing above and through field of bones

what progress?

No, hes an edgy simpleton who writes cleverly. He makes basic logical errors consistently.

we wont be around to see - it is essentially noumenon

so it's fiction?

YA fiction

I thought he moved to Singapore

idk. his jewish wife who writes about xenofeminism lives in shanghai.

Why do you call it progress then?

>logical errors consistently.
>logic

Logic corresponds to nothing in nature. Stop sucking analytical cock.

>corresponding to nature
pure ideology

it is the self-actualization of the universal organism via conceptual structures - false teleologically made concrete made to subsume, the tools have taken over the faculty of cognition / self-replicating information -
moving in the sphere already realized into the next circle - cyber(system)revolution/shoggothic uprising qua forms assuming their true shape filling themselves in wholly

>self-actualization
isn't this schtick supposed to be anti-humanistic?

even if that's true, the appropriate reaction is manson spontex genocidal insurrection, not twitter poasting, clinical depression and dead academia gigs

Not that guy, but Land probably wants to mean capital is a self-consistent formula where you plug the result you just got to get the next one. A trivial mathematical concept he is able to embellish into orgasmic proportions of horrendous hallucination

analpissmachine aka gondola

Can someone sum up Land for me? I've picked up his name here and there.

Go to bed, Nick.

He didn't.

Twitter is better than Veeky Forums asocial loser

pffft, you WISH!

>Logic corresponds to everything in nature

ftfy