ITT: Passages which made you uncomfortable

ITT: Passages which made you uncomfortable.

The cat scene in The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea

The sequence in EVA where Shinji very obviously wants to not pilot the EVA anymore and Misato questions his manhood and in a very homophobic way suggest he's insane for not wanting to do it, by way of castrating him psychologically, removing him from his duties in his mental landscape to upkeep sane, totem protected status of Male Shiji, as opposed to eunach atomized shinji with no role within his tribe. This made me deeply uncomfortable, I find Misato's continued abusive mother relationship with Shinji which develops throughout the series, and culminates with her absolutely inappropriate sexual advances towards him to be further evidence that Anno was an evil sadistic sex fiend who tortured his characters to traumatize the youth and spread incestuous, transsexual and psychotic sexual forces into the subconscious of the west on behalf of the Globalist Cabal and Nationalist RW deep state psyops connected with the burgeoning asian cartels

The only scenes that bothered me in Blood Meridian were the animal cruelty scenes desu - the horse with the snakebite and the dancing bear getting shot come to mind

Ah. Well. Is it wise to rise?

anime is for nerds

Eva is too Christian desu, Utena is the superior 90's anime.

The entirety of Notes from Underground

Stephen King's constant detailed piss scenes and the child gangbang in IT.

The entirety of Junky. Not even going to bother with Naked Lunch.

the malcolm x homo gangrape toilet escape

one of yakubs agents.....

The little boy getting molested in Naked Lunch

Mishima revealing he enjoyed to dress up as a cute girl.

The octopus scene in GR, now I am terrified that the Illuminati will sic an octopus on me if I visit the beach!

the Sune books and Bert books, when they would get to cringy. I had very low tolerance for characters doing stupid shit when I could see the disaster coming.

All of No Longer Human
lots of passages in Dostoyevsky
Taipei

>All of No Longer Human
>All
Nah, just the raping, my dude.

Your mom's beat up cunt

I keep seeing this at my local used books store. I'm in the middle of mask and after the banquet at the moment, is this one worth it? or more of the same from mishima?

Hunger when the kids are messing with the old guy and all he can do is spit at them. Also when the guy is watching his wife fuck the sailor through the keyhole while the old paralyzed guy has to watch.

>Stephen King's constant detailed piss scenes and the child gangbang in IT.
Don't forget the bath tub spongejob in Pet Sematary. What an awful book

Pretty much everything in The Wasp Factory

The second half of The Devil by Tolstoy and basically all of Ivan Ilych.

What was that one scene in 1984 where Winston was being brainwashed.

Just about any scene in Child of God when Lester is in the company of normal folk. Every scene just feels like there’s some underlying tension seeping through.

Is that like the cat scene in Kafka on the Shore?

I'd like to add the conversation Winston has with that guy who develops Newspeak. ++Bad.

The entirety of "In the Penal Colony," but in a good way.

that passage in finnegans wake with the big word in it...