What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c&ab_channel=ImpactDesignsHD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

short stature

He was heterosexual but people kept accusing him of being gay just because he wrote about homosexuality in his fictional novels.

he was a total pussy
bullied into assisted suicide

he was obviously the one behind it all
in fact mishima lived probably one of the most complete lives possible in terms of fulfilling every one of his childhood, erotic and aesthetic raison detres

no problemo

>maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die

>raison detres

>rayzon dets

Just because he used his own life as basis for huge swathes of his homossexual confessional novel*

>resin date

wait? mishima? i thought we were talking about tao lin here

i'd like to be tao lin mishima off after he squats his daikatana in that historically authentic samurai diaper of his

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c&ab_channel=ImpactDesignsHD

lel

culture, if he had a problem at all.

>tfw no barb gf

too caught up in the GOOD OLD DAYS and then actually tried to do something about it. shame, because he was a great writer

hurr George Lucas is Luke Skywalker duuuuurrrrr

mishima actively engages with modernity, the west, globalism and post-war japan almost without pause. using the past as a reference point is hardly being 'caught up in the good old days'
yikes

Confessions of a Mask will answer that

*jumps into the snow in front of dick-grabbing friend*
>"IM GAY"

>>Natsu did not allow Mishima to venture into the sunlight, to engage in any kind of sport or to play with other boys; he spent much of his time alone or with female cousins and their dolls.[7]

>Mishima returned to his immediate family when he was 12. His father, a man with a taste for military discipline, employed parenting tactics such as holding the young boy up to the side of a speeding train. He also raided Mishima's room for evidence of an "effeminate" interest in literature and often ripped apart the boy's manuscripts.

The worst thing to affect a man's mind:

Unashamed Autism

He believed in something.