What are some good Nietzschean books?

What are some good Nietzschean books?

Serious answers only.

what do you mean by nietzschean? inspired by nietzsche? or by nietzsche?

I started with the joyful wisdom and it seems like a decent starting point if you plan on reading more than one of his books, but not good if you just want to hit the core and move on.
I have Beyond Good and Evil queued up rn

Nietzsche and philosophy

What did he mean by this?

Oh my FUCKING God, what is wrong with this dude.
This is real.
He is making monthly book reviews now.
His list for this month included:
Fahrenheit 451
12 Rules of life
Brave new world
chidlren of time

and next month he is jsut gonna dive into Nietzsche with beyond good and evil.

>I can already see /pol/ making him even more of /ourguy/ with this pseud pewds shit.

I'm so glad I grew up on the cusp of this e-celeb garbage and social media obsession. This along with being into the outdoors saved me from being a manchild who lives vicariously online.

Wait.
Maybe pewds is here looking for suggestions rn!

I've only read the birth of tragedy and thus spoke Zarathustra. I the former was ok, but the latter was quite excellent. Birth of tragedy is a pretty great name though.

Blood Meridian

fanged noumena

>Maybe pewds is here looking for suggestions rn!
Start with the Greeks

pewdiepie is the first person in a very long time, who could incite murders and rapes, theft and fraud against random people and his fans are so unhinged, unchecked by healthy social nets and instilled values from functional societies that a number of them, like ten thousand of the many millions, would conceivably follow his whims to their logical conclusions no matter what. all of this is sanctioned by Google and by parents across the West who see him as harmless, who see their kids spending dozens of hours a week staring at him being a sociopath online as harmless and think that mindless stream banter and memeā€™ing is harmless. if anything the bookers should be slaughtered for allowing this kind of behavior. Just wait, give it 5 or so years, the first stream sanctioned class A felony will occur

Thanks.
I will have your d*gits in my next book review video.

>Felix tries to introduce his audience to literature beyond YA novels
>this is somehow a bad thing

Why is Veeky Forums so elitist?

>pewdiepies fan base trying to bait us with dozes of nietzsche threads

These threads should be deleted

>Kim K is just trying to introduce her fans to poetry and Veeky Forums is bullying her with their elitism

Veeky Forums is very 'aristocratic' and 'capitalistic' when it comes to information, truth and knowledge.

for example, in a Landmark thread anons were actively hostile against those releases due to their 'easy nature'.

They really hate if plebs and workingmen get information.

sure bucko

Yeah Veeky Forums for not applauding mediocracy but always demand you to push further and to excell.
Fucking degenerate fuckos.
probably hurt people's fee fees non stop.

>Yeah Veeky Forums for not applauding mediocracy but always demand you to push further and to excell.
These people are literally going to read and get introduced to reading most likely because of him. They're doing exactly that.

Okay.
good for felix.
Still shouldn't interest Veeky Forums though, since the books he is recommending and reading himself are very rudimentary for approaching literature.
This thread should never have been posted, since it was obv, pewdiepie bait thread and not like in OP asking for nietzsche Veeky Forums.
Just sage tbqhfamalam
>I missed a "fuck" in prev post.

I already hated Nietzsche but now everyone is making even more threads about him

For primary do Geneology of Morals and Beyond Good and Evil, for secondary do Nietzsche, Life as Literature

he shat on fharenheit 451
he is fine in my mind

He read Dorian Gray and liked it, I have hope for him. Maybe he'll get kids to read literary fiction.

Is he /ourguy/?

he needs to read stirner

does anyone actually think he or his viewers will understand what theyre reading

or even read it to begin with

Definitely, but low key. He was a cancerous faggot up until two years ago or so though. What a transformation the man has gone through, it's amazing.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra is really a good read but tough as nails.

>What a transformation the man has gone through, it's amazing.

He still panders to the same audience, you're one who got stuck.

oh yeah after the peterson influx there will be an onslaught of pewdiepie fans next
can't fucking wait for that!

as a person with a classics degree reading landmark Herodotus right now, it is great and all the explanations for references and maps add greatly to what a person could get out of it desu.

>Gen Z are all about to read Nietzsche

No matter what happens, we all win

It's kind of endearing. He's, at least, attempting to make kids interested in the type of literature that could easily lead to his teenage/preteen audience reading more serious stuff down the road. It's a gateway drug. What have you done to preserve this literally dying medium, discounting bitching about "/pol/tards"?

Now imagine what it feels like for people who loved him.

Nuances and shudders for the refined, abysses for the profound.

>we all win
when was the last time anyone understood nietzsche?

Why are you so stupid to think that a youtuber would care this much about what teenagers are doing in their free time? You're really a moron.

This is only going to lead to bad things. For every 1 person that genuinally absorbs his thoughts you will have 1,000 people spewing out terrible interpretations which will just make the process of learning even harder.

So in the end we will have a less educated generation.

cause pewds is obviously red-pilled, don't you know, newfag AHAHHAHAHhahahaHAHAHh haeheheh

>MUH SEKKKRET LITERATARU CLUB XDDDD -_-

Why would he not want to have meaningful interactions with his audience?

Cause most artists despise their fandom

true artists dont have something called "fandom"

Classics degree means nothing I have a classics degree and It's an 8/10 reference book with a 3/10 translation

maybe he wants to change that?

What can we do to protect the board from the incoming barbarians?
Serious

How do I properly interpret Zarathustra? I wanna read it without getting confused and lost because I genuinely love Nietzche's messages in his other works.