We all know that men are superior philosophers and artists (Paglia admitted it)...

We all know that men are superior philosophers and artists (Paglia admitted it). But who is your favorite female author and/or philosopher?

Hardmode: Post someone you're not sexually attracted to.
My favorite is probably Camille Paglia. Disregarding hardmode, it's pic related. I wanna smell her kosher gas chamber.

STOP POSTING PRETTY GRLS

She's not that pretty.

Camille Paglia is trash you pleb.

Try Philippa Foot.

Related to your pic, once I went to a date with her. I was a friend of Massimo and I found her profile on okcupid (circa 2010).

She got really mad when I told her that I consider Continental philosophers superior to analytics. She tried to talk about data points and experimental knowledge and I told her she should read more Kant. She paid for dinner and went home hahah

Mama Flan Flan. Forever /ourgirl/

I have no reason to doubt this story of yours.

Well if Paglia said it it must be true

She'd be way more attractive if she didn't have that round thing at the end of her nose.

Nasal deformities are my actual fetish.

Arendt, Bouvoir, Luxembourg, Butler, Kristeva...

Paglia is a right wing bitch larping as a leftist. Fuck her.

its hard to be a philosopher without being nosey

Her arguments aren’t even good, she’s only popular because she’ a woman who says stuff right-wingers already believe

Anscombe or Weil
I like Teresa of Avila too, but she's not really philosophy

meh

>Calls Paglia trash
>Recommends trolley-problem tier 'ethicist'

Stop shilling ea here. attention from ironybraindead underachievers on Veeky Forums is bad

Ayn Rand!

Hildegard von Bingen would be laughing at Paglia desu

4u

>Paglia admitted it
>admitted
someone isn't a superior philsopher

Sexual Personae was a great book even when you disagree with her since at the very least she's interesting even when you think she's wrong