Confessions:

Confessions:

>tfw reading slump this year
>used to do a book a week
>started reading IJ which is very verbose and complicated to follow if you're second language is english

>complicated to follow if you're second language is english
don't be such a fucking pleb

I hope you get pancreatic cancer for posting that picture.

I'm literally correct. Many English speakers put it down for that reason, so it's hard for us even more so.

if i had a different mindset, i could be an incel.

as it is, i'll be a wizard in 3 years and if i meet someone who desires carnal relations before then i'm going to be very unhappy

this celibacy thing is great

English speakers are imbeciles, the average dane or swede has a better understanding of the language than the average briton. Get good or get rekt.

this, it's uncomfortable to look at

I read A Season in Hell but I didn't knew what it was about.

Finished part one of the Quixote and I'm hesitant to start part two as that took up a big chunk of my time

i'm hecking smarter than you :(

I don't really care about philosophy anymore. I used to think it would show me the secret to happiness, but I've found happiness without it, so now I just don't care.

Confession: I hope nujak posters get cancer

i would rather listen to podcasts than read

If your objective was finding happiness then you did the correct thing in leaving philosophy. Knowledge has never led to happiness.

what podcasts do you listen to?

>I used to think it would show me the secret to happiness
thats pretty stupid user

Thomas Pynchon takes *just* too much effort to get me interested. DFW is just the right amount.

Does this mean I am brianlet?

College has basically ruined any of the last fragments of motivation and passion I had to read. I used to have an insatiable passion for philosophy, but it all seems so tedious and too slow to reward when I'm already nose to the grindstone with STEM coursework which is even more tedious and slow. All of my free time has degraded into being spent on immediate shallow rewards and I hate myself for it

This. I took STEM for the stable job and pay, but I've realized I'd be much happier doing anthropology or English.

Phys anth is basically STEM, there are nopositions for English and you'd be a parasite for doing it. Every single person on this board who gets an MFA deserves to be liquidated for stealing wealth.

Forgive me father:
>I got pissed off because I felt people were playing games with me
>I get pissed off at the fossil fucks for keeping the electric car down
I am sorry for my language. I am a sinner and a madman. Forgive me.

Do you regret it? I'm always feeling like an inauthentic failure for studying biochemistry instead of pursuing my passion for philosophy, but at the same time I can't imagine the difficulties I'd face going into debt in a subject that can never pay for itself, and the disappointment everyone around me would have in feeling like I was too stupid for biochem and instead went for something "easy" like philosophy

I have a scholarship covering my tuition so I can't stay I'm in the same situation as you but given the choice again I'd definitely pick something else. It's better to be poor and spiritually healthy than rich and degenerate imo, and if you're worried about what others think of you you've got more important problems on your hands.

I cheated on my past two girlfriends repeatedly and now they hate me
I love both of them and I am very lonely
please help
what the fuck do I do
I am hurting very deeply right now and I need help

don't be a retard and not cheat on your partners you thoughtless, selfish, dolt.

this doesn't help me
I am penitent
I said sorry and I do not want to do it again
I want to marry both of them

>It's better to be poor and spiritually healthy than rich and degenerate imo, and if you're worried about what others think of you you've got more important problems on your hands.

It's easy to say in theory, but real poverty carries with it problems that will corrupt you spiritually. I've lived it before. Same goes for worrying about other peoples' opinions. Coming from a family in which nobody has ever graduated college or pursued academia, there's a great weight on my shoulders to be the one who broke the cycle by pursuing something greater than wageslave toil.

>what the fuck do I do
go fuck your self

>I want to marry both of them

pick one retard. You can't have your cake and eat it too. i'm surprised either of them are dumb enough to give you a second chance.

Go to /r9k/ and shitpost for a little bit. They will secretly appreciate it.

I have a cuckold fetish but it only applies to my waifu, not my 3DPD girlfriend

You're already cucking your waifu with your disgusting 3d gf so it's fitting

I'm reading The Idiot and now I have a crush on Myshkin. Why won't God put me down like the sick dog that I am.

I kerked off today and it ruined my attitude

Myshkin is a misunderstood sweetheart.

10/10, with sooth seizures of

When my attention starts to drain while reading but I'm desperate to finish a chapter, I tap my feet and start singing the book out loud. It's pretty cool when you discover the book has a natural rhythm to it, almost like it was meant to be sung aloud. This genuinely stops me from re-reading the same paragraph over and over.

I wish the USA disappeared from the planet

Joe Rogan experience, h3h3, the list goes on...

I haven't read in a week because it's so hard for me to concentrate and constantly lose track half way through a paragraph

I'm really starting to believe I have ADD or something

>average dane or swede has a better understanding of the language
our vocabulary has basically all the same "root words" (Norse with a shit ton of French/Latin loan-words ) and syntax; so that should be evident.

I watch Rick and Morty and h3h3 and my iq is 160

I've never watched Rick and Morty because it's lower class drivel
t. 184iq millionaire at 14

Ngl if it doesn't work out I'm going full hermit.