Chuckles condescendingly

>chuckles condescendingly
>have you even read Locke, Veeky Forums?
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=cxN2iDmrZtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> skeptic community

>implying this fat fedora libertarian reads
all the (((skeptic))) community has ever done is to throw a spergfit over "muh quotations", "muh strawmanning" and "feminism in muh vidya"

*giggles*
th- I mean
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh dear do you even understand your own position?
I don't think you do, I really don't think you do
*giggles*

>smugly smiles
>no...
>but im on page 7 of the communist manifesto

AD HOMINEM
NOT AN ARGUMENT
TRIGGERED???

Good post

Thanks, I got it from reading the classical liberalists, made my brain bigger and my arguments stronger!
You can donate to my patreon: patreon.com/sargon

>reading Locke
That first Treatise is the smuggest Leftist bullshit I have ever read, that guy needed to get the shit kicked out of him

>$7,921
>per month

*giggles*
oh dear looks like I triggered another communist!
*giggles*

>hates Marx
>constantly using Marxist terminology
>MY WIFES CHILD

Who would win in an argument between Sargon and Molyneux?

lmao is that the actual book cover

to answer your question, both are morons but molyneux has the deeper insanity and so would win by either force of personality or sheer physical force

I answer to him "no, no one reads Locke nowadays, he's the faggot's philosopher", spit on him, receive a blessing from the immanent spirit of Schelling, and leave.

we all lose

What are other members of the SKEPTIC community on Youtube? Are they all as stupid as Sargon?

It’s easy to find more members of the “community” but it’s all just an echo chamber of bitching and retardation

Yes, they just suck up to him.
I don't follow it but I watched like 2/3 streams after the Richard Spencer debacle and it's just hilarious how they crawl up his ass
If you literally want to waste your time you can watch this, a jerkoff session they held after the ''debate''.
Keep in mind he left the stream with Spencer because he had to go to bed, and recorded this shit instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y

I remember watching this brainlet before he was really that popular and he was always good at dissecting the craziest parts of feminism (but I mean as if that is really challenging)... and then about a year into casually watching his videos he starts talking about how he's just "getting into reading" and that was when I dropped him.
Then recently this happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

And how exactly do you lose an argument with a neo-nazi and his pipe dreams? Pretty sad.
The debate is kind of worth watching if you have a lot of free time

Watch his epic debating skills here: youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>sargon
>libertarian

>"they didn't have enough nazi scientists"

so true though

They are all retarded. As far as YouTubers go I've been watching Styx lately. Alongside his YouTube "job" he finds, edits, and publishes old texts on occultism.

>Sargon
>libertarian
If he was in this thread he would screech at you. He's a CLASSICAL LIBERAL.

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU YOUTUBE FAGGOTS GO TO /POL/

You can't escape the liberalist movement. Join us!

This, sargon is just stupid, but molyneux is a straight up psycopath, he would never let himself lose

a more fitting picture for you

The church of liberalism and whatever the fuck "classical liberalist" and "libertarianism" is, is so widespread that it is basically the only ideology that is worth criticizing in our era.

This isn't the fucking eceleb board, fuck off.

>Sargon
>midwit
He's one of the greatest thinkers of our generation. The liberalist movement will forever change Western civilization. Stop being a pleb. Go read Locke.

>Sargon
>Dawkins
>Rand
>Art of War
>School of life
>Joe Rogan
>the cartoons dude
>the black islam lady
>midwit
Your standards are way too low. Midwit is the kind of dude who genuinely wants to be an intellectual, he was just born a bit daft.
Those people are low wit: when you weren't born smart AND are just kinda accessing whatever people throw in your general direction in between netflix releases.

I'm glad people are finally catching on to how much of an idiot he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxN2iDmrZtU

The retard should've stuck to easy targets like Anita.

>Muh murdoch murdoch strawman cartoon

The alt right is fucking volcanically mad because sargon is starting his own spergy movement instead of joining the one they made.

>He's afraid

Friendly reminder Sargon is so dumb he got owned by a literal neo-Nazi.