Looking for honest answers here

Looking for honest answers here

What beginner book requires the highest IQ?

What's a beginner book?

>Uses a pic of Beethoven
>No way of knowing what kind of IQ Mozart had
who makes these charts

Finnegans wake

normal IQ do.

these classifications are all way too positive

>superior yay!
>borderline genius!

they should be like
>dumb as rocks
>never gonna make it
>ok but not really there
>underachiever lol
>IQ GOD

maybe if you are a jaded NEET

143 is shit too m8. 1% of the fucking population is over 3 million people in America alone.

>people with higher IQ are far more rare than people with lower IQ
>people with lower IQ are likely to breed more than people with higher IQ

Was Darwin just a hack or what?

p. sure 145 is more than 3 standard deviations from the mean which is 99.9th percentile, not the 99th.

B8^

regression toward the mean
every
time
always

>Implying IQ means genetic fitness
>Implying high IQ people aren't just the slaves of the rest of population, who live their life carelessly while high IQ morons are used to create better living conditions and trinkets.

Can some one just answer the question

cite your sources

it's loaded
rephrase

140 is way above top 99th percentile and your sense of scale is absurdly out of touch with the sheer volume of humanity

Stuff that required the highest IQ to engage in

Like intro physics vs begginer philosophy (plato and aritstotle)

How is intelligence not a sign of genetic fitness?
It's literally the entire reason humanity became the dominant species on planet earth.

If there are more than 100 people with your intelligence level you aren't a genius

what is 'intelligent engagement' with a work, in your estimation?

Tfw you need a iq over 150 to even contemplate God

It looks like I'm not getting a Nobel then. It looks like I'm not going to graduate from college either. Fuck this gay earth.

Wrong
But, it's more like 135 IQ is 3+ million people, in the US alone. After 140 rarity increases extremely exponentially.

Self theorizing, and used as a creative outlet.
A way engage the full the attention of the reader, yet coherently understood.

There's still like half a million with 160+ IQ.

unironically, shakespeare

how terrible

fuck i might as well just die

It's a fucking stupid question
Learning mandarin

Im not really looking for literature, or fictional stories (some may call Shakespeare such).
But intro books into the actual aspects of reality, philosophy, science, metaphysics and logic behind math

then go to Veeky Forums or the relevant subreddit
this is a forum for the discussion of literature

Does this give Chinese people a distinct advantage since they are raised with such a difficult language?

Also, why Mandarin over Greek or English?

Yeah, this thread is about the books in the courses.
Veeky Forums is the most apt since it discusses all writen word. Does it not?

no
>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Asking for a book relating to some flimsy premise does not make a relevant literature thread. Stop baiting.

who do you think i am

who cares

>doesn't understand bellcurves

>121+
>average for college graduates
absolute horseshit

This qualifies as philosophy only dummie

yeah im sure they were able to measure mozarts IQ

what category does this man fall into

>82 - Borderline Retarded
>Average score for people who believe this image is in anyway accurate or honest
>50% of the population of Veeky Forums

Pynchon or btfo

I think user just linked to the wrong post.

Maybe you wanna look up the term genetic fitness.

Any one ples :(

Philosophy Between the Lines.

Why

Does it enable to them to breed and produce well-rounded offspring? No? Nothing to do with genetic fitness then.

My diary desu

Subtlety and nuance is pretty fucking difficult (not the same as verbiage). Especially now—as the book suggest—when it's pretty much dead.

Any graduate level math text, now kys an never post a’g1n

How is 100% of the population above 99 if 100 is the average?

It's not. This is a shitty image. 50% are below 100

It's not. This is a shitty image. 50% are below 100

I think people that take iq tests and charts like these seriously are the same type of people who have othing else going on in their life so they have to validate their existence by trying to prove that they too are ‘gifted’.
Can you honestly take someone seriously just based on their iq rather than real world accomplishments? No doubt if I were to practice eugenics I would pick the highest iqs and those with great athletic ability but in no way would I choose someone with a high iq over someone who has made great contributions to any field of stem or philosophy and hasn’t had an iq test

It enables them to not die as often, so yeah genetic fitness. Oh and also how to cook, effectively communicate, risk management and all sorts of shit

This iq shit is bullshit.

Why am I a loser who failed three times to finish the first year of my degree, if my iq has been measured officially to be 139 when I was 15 years old?

Iq won't make me be motivated nor have money nor work nor anything. Iq is shit.

>tfw 133 iq brainlet
should i kill myself?

IQ is a real world accomplishment, retard. Everything that is, is. You cannot have something that is not and is. Fucking dumbfuck.

1 in 30.000 is not that big a number

say what you want about Jordan Peterson
He's right about industriousness and conscientiousness. You lack one, or both.

>muh smart underachiever
Guess you should've kept exercising that big organ instead of your weenie. If you don't use it, you lose it

Nigger, iq is supposed to be innate. You cannot exercise iq according to those psychologists.

iq predicts economic success. Why is my family poor if my father is more intelligent than the subhuman whites in this country? Why is my mother poor if she is more educated and have more historical knowledge and intelligence than most spaniard women in this country?

Why am I a loser who don't want to work and jack off every day at least 3 times, got bad grades because I don't want to do stupid worthless shit, and why can't i get a fucking job? Why am I poor as fuck? I predict my future as a hobo or dead in the street. Why can't I be successful if iq is supposed to predict economic success according to psychologists!????? WHY?????? Tell me, please, I need to know. Do you know the answer? Please, tell me.

>121+ for average college grad
who makes these bullshity charts

I swear to God, the internet is the absolute worst invention when it comes to keeping information pure

The fact that there are tens of millions of people with 125+ IQ, makes it likely, even expected, that a ton of them are underachiever; it's pretty much unquestionable. No creativity/diligence/drive/luck, high IQ doesn't "necessarily" gift any of those.

>chinese is hard
stop the urban mom memes please

i dont doubt that statistc for second
college weeds out rural and suburban retards easily

What online IQ test is the most reliable?

I've done a few different ones and scored between 130-155 but honestly I feel dumb as a brick and have failed miserably at life.

mensa one

>iq predicts economic success
cause you need IQ to do difficult tasks
It's literally impossible for low IQ people to do the most profitable jobs = IQ predicts economic success, because "only" high IQ people CAN have success

>WHY????
dude just answered you in the post you were replying to
>iq is supposed to be innate
it can fluctuate
for example, right now you are probably dumber than when you were 15

Oh wow another IQ thread. My mommy and daddy are angry because I got an F on my last exam. :,( I took some IQ tests online and they say that I'm a very smart boy. Am I ever gonna get laid?

>tfw 22
>can physically feel brain work worse
Might just be poor nutrition; caffeine and vitamin overdoses reverses the sensation.

Why does the Intelligence Quotient / G -factor question trigger the shit libs of Veeky Forums so easily?

Cause its Veeky Forums

it disproves the blank slate, without it the entirety of leftist theory collapses

>right now you are dumber
How do you know that?

I feel more sharp and can fabricate spatial abstractions for physical phenomena, and solve many exam problems without using paper, and this was more difficult when I was 15 years old.

If my IQ was higher, and I doubt it, why was already a failure when I was 15 years old? Why didn't I work? Why did I never do any homework all my life? Why did I prefer playing WoW BC, Wolfteam, Gunbound, CS 1.6, warcraft III, Rise of Nations and other time spending shit instead of satisfying myself with more knowledge?

Why was I a failure already when I was 11 years old? I started not giving a shit about homework when I was 11 years old. Why can't I be successful?

You keep throwing excuses. You don't know shit about my life. I know pretty well I'm smarter today than most stupid whites in this country. I'm smarter than these subhumans, yet I don't feel like showing this to these critters. I have proof of my 139 IQ. I even did that test when I was tired and spent a lot of time looking at patterns in the wall instead of focusing in the spatial section of the test. But I don't give a FUCK about some numbers, because I know I didn't even make any effort to do the test and got 139. YET THIS SHIT IS USELESS. WHY AM I POOR AS FUCK AND CANNOT EVEN BUY FRUITS NOR NECESSARY MATERIAL FOR MY DEGREE? WHY CAN'T I HAVE A DAILY ROUTINE? WHY AM I FAT AND MY LIMBS HURT SO MUCH?

WHY CAN'T IQ EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

he wrong about the age
it's more like age 20-25 (for males)

yea my fault, i didnt mean to say ur dumber, just that your iq is lower. afaik everyone's iq (well, almost everyone) drops as they get older
obvsly your problem was a lack of a challenge, your homeworks were boring and easy for a kid so gifted so treating them as rubbish was the obvious reaction. this lead to a downward spiral of loss of conscientiousness and the rest is history.
also im pretty sure high iq doesnt always equal intellectual curiosity. i can confirm that

I'd say 140 tops.

Because your parents didn't know how to raise you.

(Spoiler) you are an adult now, put your big boy pants on and start trying or your going to work at mcdonalds or some shit other shitty job for the rest of your life

Why the fuck should anyone give a rats ass about the future, other than perhaps destroying it? Boomers fucked America and West Europe irredeemably to the point where only White Sharia can unfuck them.

>iq is lower
Isn't iq supposed to correlated with intelligence?

Isn't iq supposed to correlate with economic success?

>smart but lazy meme
>intelectual curiosity
I confirm I'm more intelectually curious than all my uni together. All of them are too stupid except the professors and some outliers I know.
>because didn't know
My father is one of the most intelligent adults I ever knew. He is older than 60y and has recently developed an algorythm for football bets. He is fucked by the law, yet he has managed to create this shit to get money everyday. And these days he is becoming a "broker" for his aquaintances, even though he studied for geo stuff, later became massagist, then electrician, and finally got into computers, and this happened just the last years.

He had a great career than abandoned due to shitty wages, then started a bussiness that got him to the top of the fast food restaurants of the capital city, he had restaurants in every stadium of the city. He lost everything thanks to bankrupt of the "bank". My mother followed him and adapted quickly, thanks to her I knew how to read at the age of 3 and already knew numbers in english from 1-100, even though I speak spanish.

IQ doesn't mean shit. Why can't I be economically successful? Why are we poor as fuck?

from wiki
>Historically, IQ is a score obtained by dividing a person’s mental age score, obtained by administering an intelligence test, by the person’s chronological age, both expressed in terms of years and months.
now you know

>He had a great career than abandoned due to shitty wages

Doesnt sound great

You sound like a person who doesn't understand social interaction, nor does your dad if he got fucked over so many times.

Your dad is a pseud kid

Higher IQ people only survive because alpha Chad allowed him to for making life easier for him and his harem. If you've ever noticed neurotic intelligent men only manage to get a gf qhen theyve received some recognition for something they did. This can be tracked back in time when an intelligent weakling developed a comfy bed for Chad to more comfortably fuck his harem, so instead of crushing the weakling on the spot he gave him one of his women as a token of goodwill.

And now I calculate what my father and mother lost. They had 100000$, which is 450000$ nowadays, as shares of stock back then, as the bankrupt happened he lost 90% of the shares, and only remained 10000$, which is like 45000$.

>bussiness success=/=social interaction
Pathetic attempt, brainlet. Communist revolts fucking up degree plannifications, peruvian wages in the 70s were garbage compared to starting a bussiness. He was at the top in so few years.

You could buy at least 4 houses in Lima with that money.

Your white subhuman cancer of the planet will never accomplish what he did and what he is doing nowadays. I will always be more intelligent than you.

Thanks. I used to be sad of my 120iq, but im getting my phd in physics soon, so im actually an over achiever, thanks op.

>iq doesn't really predict economic success
>just look at my personal anecdote! !

t. brainlet

THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS MY IQ USELESS AGAINST MY FAILURE AND NOT HAVING ECONOMIC SUCCESS IF IQ IS SUPPOSED TO PREDICT ECONOMIC SUCCESS.

Duur whites r neanderthals hehe

your probably not as smart as you think you are, and your probably lazy and disorganized.

the fact that you can't figure this out on your own makes you seem retarded. even if you're smart and hardworking outliers still exist. tesla died penniless as did many other intelligent men.

either way I am convinced you're retarded

>your probably lazy
this is a literature board, user...
there is more than one factor. you could as well be a goethe-tier sage born in a poor family.
and don't reply to this particular example of mine, as i said there's more than one facet to the problem

IQ is a score on a test for finding patterns in geometric stuff and shit, it has little to do with reading.

Actually, it's just a meme, that intelligence IQ seeks to measure is not something within that you hold like an inherent treasure. Intelligence has to do with acting in unexpected situations or willingness to suspend one's imediate judgement in order to think of a new solution, it can't be measured, it's like measuring how calm you are.

I thought the average for college grads was 110.

You are whats called a smart idiot with a narcissism problem. You cant abstract out of yourself to solve even basic issues. The normies who you deride as being less intelligent than you are actually smarter. They know that university is used to make connections and set up future income levels not to actually learn abstract things with no real life applications. So its not that normies are dumb and you are an undercover genius too good for the stupid world. Its the fact that you lack basic socialization and world experience so you cannot even remotely compete with pragmatic experienced individuals let alone those that are intelligent to top of it. But your narcissism prevents you from seeing that. Know that everyone else sees you as an edgy child that still doesnt really get how the world works. This is something your father should have taught you or you should have found out when you were in your teens like everyone else. Once you get out of your cave and are forced to exert your will in the world you will see how far better people you deride now are at it than you. You WILL get taken advantage of until you build the experience you should have when you were a teenager.

According to the percentages, 0% of people have IQ less than 100. Made by a genius IQ person, no doubt