Wanting to be an author

>wanting to be an author
>as a career
This is never how it works you fucking idiots
professional authors either do something else for income or are a few dozen people on the planet lucky enough to live off of it

who are you talking to?

idiots on this board who want to write books for as a career

what if I don't care and don't share the same anxieties as you?

I don't share these "anxieties" because I'm not stupid and I have a real job, not some adolescent fantasy

so this post is about you virtue signalling to everyone that you have a job? Congratz!

Link to them please

>professional authors either do something else for income or are a few dozen people on the planet lucky enough to live off of it
Incorrect.

you seem defensive and insecure

Please link to the non-imaginary posts where people are discussing being professional authors as their sole source of income.

lel

hmm, that was easy

That appears to be a thread about how people are spending their twenties, not about being professional authors with no other source of income.

Really? You made a thread to congratulate yourself for having a job as compared to people who merely say they want to be a writer. You are literally creating strawmen to make yourself feel better. You don't know anyone here and you don't know what they do with their lives.

lol

ur still posting

Because I want you to realize that your post is vain and only reveals your own insecurity. If you believe that these types of individuals are wasting their time and lives just let them be. No reason to knock them down other than to make yourself feel better about your decision not to do what they are doing.

You just changed my life, thanks

I can point out truths about career prospects without being "vain"
you seem insecure

what if im rich already and just wanna write books for the hell of it?

your bitcoins will be worthless soon enough. then what?

pro level in writing is a meme. The whole industry is about connections