I need to cry Veeky Forums. I can't remember the last time I just sat down and felt like crying, I just feel empty now...

I need to cry Veeky Forums. I can't remember the last time I just sat down and felt like crying, I just feel empty now. Movies like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind used to jerk a few tears out of me, but it's ruined once I see frodo in it.

Give me your most soul-crushing book. Give me a book that left you with your jaw dropped, a book that left you confused about your life for a few days after.

Make me feel again Veeky Forums, show me what you got in store.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZFUaQxuymA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The overcoat by Gogol made me tear up
Also the tartar steppe by buzzati made me feel (didn't cry though)

Try reading Lord of the Rings. It's not that sad, but it does have Frodo in it, which, if I'm remembering correctly, you said was what made the movie Eternal Sunshine a good movie for you.

You're gonna have to get over it, OP. Frodo is cool and all but almost no books have him.

You could also watch Wilfred

Watch hibana spark on Netflix if you really want to cry. I guarantee you will. You could read the novel either but u dunno if it's translated.

>that film with the UFOs guy
>crying for this gay pleb shit
Patricians only cry to Parajanov, bitch

john williams' stoner will make you weep cleansing tears
this i swear to you

Hmm, Requium For A Dream is quite sad if I remember correctly. Stoner by John Williams.

houellebecq's atomised or map and territory for them empty feelz

are you on SSRIs? If so get the fuck off them. I just finally quit them after a long time weening myself off and all the emotions came rushing back. Like honestly it's a bit much and reminds me why I went on them in the first place, I'm basically a depressive emotional wreck again but on the plus side when you have a good experience it is way more enjoyable than when you are on the zombie drugs.
>overcoat
this desu

Joseph Heller's Something Happened is just about the saddest book I can think of. Not sure I can guarantee it will give you a good cathartic sort of sad experience though.

If you want downbeat then there's plenty of people to choose from. Hemingway and Bukowski are two names that spring to mind.

You're pathetic.

Raymond Carver almost always has a melancholy undertone.

e.g.
Why Don't You Dance?
Blackbird Pie
Everything Stuck To Him
A Small Good Thing
Menudo
Intimacy

Raymond carver is for grown ups.

This Time the World by George Lincoln Rockwell.

i usually feel the same, the solution is smoking weed
last time i had weed i tried watching The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, i cried like a baby all the way through

youtube.com/watch?v=eZFUaQxuymA

The letter left to me - Joseph Mcelroy

I watched synechdoche New York and cried last night

Clannad: After Story

Read through ALL of Storybro's Magically Lewd Adventures. It's truly the most beautiful abomination to ever come from this place. I dare you not to feel something.

the outsider by colin wilson
realize that this misery is never gonna end.