Which fantasy universe would be most fun to rp in?

Which fantasy universe would be most fun to rp in?

who the fuck is this pratchett nigga

Gene Wolfe you fucking asshole.

Eather Tolkein or Pratchett depending on how serious or funny I'd want the rp to be.

Discworld. He wrote funny fantasy.

lol
/thread

for a moment i considered saying Erikson, but then i realized i don't wanna keep track of 3501855985 characters

Rowling

Wouldn't Pratchett be the only actual /fun/ one?

That's even dumber than choosing Moorcock

what's with all this gene wolfe shilling
i never heard of this nigga

I am scared of Tolkien because he seens the kinda of guy that would remember and use everysingle fucking rule the system tells you.

Any Piers Anthony universe. Getting pussy like a motherfucker over here.

Old pussy, young pussy, government sponsored pussy, secretly female pussy

Powerful official pussy, mercenary pussy, time warp descendant pussy

All kind of pussy

This

Yes, but remember that Tolkien's world has a benevolent creator deity, and that as DM Tolkien himself would essentially be an extension of Illuvitar's will. So he'd bust your ass but he'd probably throw out some help if things got too dire.

Tolkien but only so i can trick him into writing more material under the pretense of world building for the setting or at the very least listening to war stories

jack vance is probably the best actual dm answer but playing dnd is for faglords and im pretty sure Tolkien would stare at you disdainfully and walk out of the room to send Christopher Lee a message to smother you in your sleep if you asked him to dm

Tolkein for that autism, Gene Wolfe for a wild ride

lurk moar

Agree. He is just too lawfull good to be a evil GM like fucking Martin would
Martin be like, "oh, no matter how hard you try. You died" fucking piece of shit. Maybe if I name my character Jon Snow he dont fuck with me

Unless you're an incurable neckbeard, DandD is only fun if you're intoxicated and goofing around. Hence, Pratchett wins by a mile.

Pratchett.

Tolkien would take it too seriously
Rowling is Rowling
GRRM would eat all the cheetos

Tolkien sounds great until your party enters anywhere he can fit a lore dump that will take 15 uninterrupted minutes to explain the colloquial reasons behind the pronunciation of "ulfrind" and why nobody uses the word in polite conversation in universe.
Pratchett would be great because the quests would feel familiar yet interesting and probably would all come together in the end. Also my character would be an Igor

Harry Potter because I want to fuck Hermione. Lord of the Rings is best but I would be worried I might actually die.

Tolkien
>a mash-up of the greatest bits of European mythology, folklore, heroic literature, and his own imagination

Pratchett
>Reddit

Rowling:
>tumblr

>Martin
>the War of the Roses with Lovecraftian elements in the background

Simply ebin.
I choose Tolkien.