How come gay people are such superior authors, poets and philosophers?

How come gay people are such superior authors, poets and philosophers?

If you're heterosexual you're a literal confirmed pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/427379.Between_Men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who that anthropoid monkey on the 1st row?

Marcel Proust.

Baldwin, he's quite good.

What if you are bissexual or asexual, OP?

>Suck dick so you can think better
Uh huh

I enjyo the work of homosexuals.
What I find more delicious, however, is ostensibly heterosexual writers with tormented glimpses of homoeroticism.

Heteros are inherently inferior as thinkers and writers because they're not torment by the tension of their sensuality and the pressure of society.

If there was just one reason we should oppress homosexuals it would be how they completely destroyed any possibility of sincerity when it comes to male to male non-sexual intimacy.

do you really think that actually happened?
wow.

Your fault for forcing homos to come out of the closet and embrace the "gay identity" en masse just to get some basic emancipation.

>wow, just wow, I can't even
fuck off
Homosexuals had every single right heterosexuals had. Laws discriminated against behaviors and they did that both when it came to heterosexual and homosexual men. That's why the whole gay rights thing was centered around lifestyle/behavior at the beginning. So, what emancipation are you talking about?

They didn't though. That's just you being insecure in your sexuality.

Of course they did. Never said it was a wanted result of their actions, even though considering how predatory they often are, it might have been.

>implying Jesus was gay

>Of course they did.
No they didn't. You either don't have friends or are very insecure in your sexuality.

>stein
>wilde
>baldwin
>foucault
>not trash

As a homo (and not self-hating) I would disagree. He is right that the gay rights movement, the gay identity etc. affected the way males in general relate to each other. It's simply an unfortunate consequence of sexual history.

I don't agree with blaming it all on the faggots, but I can understand the resentment. It's just an inevitable result of the creation and sustenance of "gay" in opposition to "straight". Who knows what will happen in the future though, whether or not these mores will change in some sort of post-identity bonobo-West or if all homosocial intimacy will now be regarded as flirtatious expressions of possible homosexual behaviour (since it is now regarded as a socially acceptable possible sexual outlet)

>emancipation
Lol why are queers such brainlets

>No they didn't.
Again, of course they did. You can look for example at pictures dating back to the 19th century and you will find male friends being photographed in poses that would strike most people nowadays as characteristic of homosexuals. People nowadays don't do that because they don't want to be mistaken for homosexuals.

>implying Jesus x Peter wasen't a thing.

That viewpoint stems from your own homophobia and homosexual panic. If you were a bona fide heterosexual how could it be problematic to have a platonic relationship with another man? I'm not saying you're secretly gay, but you really shouldn't worry so much.

underrated

Stop

>People nowadays don't do that because they don't want to be mistaken for homosexuals.
It's a problem that exist only in your head.
As I said, you probably don't have very close friends or are very insecure in your sexuality.

Not him but the fact that other people can't immediately divine whether or not your "true sexual essence" is homo- or heretosexual. He might long for platonic intimacy with a close friend but worry about souring their relationship by raising suspicion of homosexual desire.

I'm not talking about myself, user, I'm talking about clearly observable behavior in society at large.
>point to one aspect of it clearly documented in history and in fact, openly discussed by academics
>it's in your head user
k

It isen't my problemas if you didn't see the obvious author favorite couple.
The story of two best friends slowly but surely comming into the realization they are much, much more.

Poste these sources that document this supposedly well documented phenomenon then. Maybe it's because I'm not a prude amerilard so I don't understand the effects that the lgbt movement had on the burger psyche, but I'm in my experience men (especially chads) don't care if their behavior is perceived as homosexual (mainly because people in their social group know that they are, in fact, not homosexual).

First of all, I'm not americna.
You can just google "victorian men friends photos" and find what I'm talking about.
Pic related is an example, how many men would be perfectly comfortable posing like that for a photo?

>Ask him to post sources
>Doesn't post sources
The chances that this supposedly well documented phenomenon being only a product of your projected insecurity rises.
Anyway, I can find countless examples of friends posing like that. Pic related: two grown up men, both married.

the chances of*
rise*
fucking phone

>ask him to google
>doesn't google
The chances of you not actually caring about what's true are rising. Plenty of works on the subject in literature starting from between men.
>I can find countless examples
Nope, I gave you the least gay pic I could find.
Also, you admit it yourself here
>but I'm in my experience men (especially chads) don't care if their behavior is perceived as homosexual
By saying "especially chads" you're conceding the point.

The men in the second pic are monkeying around (they also look like monkeys, but that's beside the point); they are goofing around, they are joking, it's all in jest. The first couple doesn't seem to be doing it ironically. They are displaying sincere friendship. That is not how men display sincere friendship these days. You still don't see it? The first user is right; you are wrong and you provided your own proof of that.

Those are all BLACK men. Stop whitewashing history, you RACIST.

>Gertrude Stein
>read on Wikipedia that she's savaged by Ayn Rand in The Fountainhead
>read some of Stein
>literally gong dong plong flong toothbrush in my mon ung tong hong

Feels like a description of me, sans the sexuality.

>sincere
Anathema of the post-modern world.

I googled "Victorian men friends photos" and all I found was a website called "the art of manliness" which spouts the same bullshit you're spouting (all unsourced and with cherrypicked examples, obviously). Is this your source for this supposedly well documented, academically discussed phenomenon? Damn.
>By saying "especially chads" you're conceding the point.
Nope, I'm evidencing how in my experience there's a strong correlation with insecurity in one own's sexuality and worrying about inconsequential stuff like the chance of being perceived as gay. Which is why i strongly suspect this whole thing is only a product of your deranged imagination.
This is some next level mental gymnastics. Those guys aren't "doing it ironically", they're good friends and they're hugging each other.

>Suck dick because it's fun
>Write better because you aren't wasting time repressing the urge to suck dick

>we should oppress homosexuals
>destroyed any possibility of sincerity when it comes to male to male non-sexual intimacy
Tellus more about how you want to be intimate with men in a totally nonsexual way but can't because you're afraid others will think you're gay.

daily reminder lesbians >>>>faggots

>Is this your source
I literally gave you an example of a book treating the subject.

>Tellus more about how you want to be intimate with men
I don't, because I don't like intimacy in general. I was reporting a phenomenon that exists today and is seemingly damaging to the psyche of consistent piece of the male population.

where

so what is it that's stopping straight men from being... intimate with each other? because as far as I can see this fear of intimacy is almost entirely based on the opinions of other straight men.

It's because they're afraid their intimate male-to-male behavior is going to act as a social signal of homosexuality.
When I mentioned the book "Between men" a couple of posts earlier?

Is this the book you're talking about?
goodreads.com/book/show/427379.Between_Men

so they're afraid to look gay. but why's that? what's wrong with looking gay? what's going to happen that these men are so scared of?

Why are you being so hostile and oppositional to that user? I'm gay, I'm happy with it, but I have no problem understanding why heterosexual men to not want to be identified as gay. Hell, in a lot of public contexts I'd feel uncomfortable being directly identified as gay.
Anyway, some obvious reasons:
>heterosexual men want to have women partners, a lot of social interaction is sexual signalling and you don't wan't potential mates to have the wrong idea
>the possibility (or perceived possibility) of sexual relations between two people changes the dynamic of their relationship - if a certain social signal is understood to indicate homosexual desire, you won't want to express it

Funnily enough, I've read gay people complaining about the fact straight guys (for lack of better term) became a lot less willing to experiment sexually after the whole "coming out" thing in the 70s.

Are there any good YA novels like Annie on My Mind but where boy meets boy?

why YA

Come on Google, just tell me.

WHERE THE FUCK IS BURROUGHS?

Because they don't get distracted by family life like the straight ones.

Also, suppressed sexuality often finds an outlet in artistic endeavour (which is why today's gay artists aren't a patch on yesterday's: they're not being repressed anymore.)

Men who are not influenced by women produce the greatest works of art. How surprising...

>Be me
>Hug my platonic male friend in public
>Some people I'll never see again think I might be gay now
Or
>Hug my platonic male friend in a social function
>If it comes up just explain that I'm not gay
Wow that was really hard! Le gays are definitely destroying masculine friendship

damn sexy quads

Peter was a traitor. The best friend of Jesus was Judas.

>judas sacrificed himself to prove jesus' divine status
Damn

Importance of Being Earnest is the funniest shit, Wilde came up with ironic meming and shitposting before anyone. Stop being a faggot

Mate, saying "this is irrational" doesn't prove that it's not happening.

>which is why today's gay artists aren't a patch on yesterday
To be fair, straight artists are much worse than their yesterday equivalents. Modern cultural stagnation seems to be effecting everybody

What lol being a fag has nothing to do.

This why people like Hemingway.

Being an outsider is the key to it all, not a particular sexuality.