What are some good books/guides for someone who wishes to start his/her own religion or cult...

What are some good books/guides for someone who wishes to start his/her own religion or cult? Psychological works especially.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my diary desu

youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

ALL of philosophy isolation and some more philosophy

Can you narrow it down a bit senpai?

The wiki for cognitive dissonance

Any book that lets you spot and exert influence over someone with borderline personality disorder (those will be your most ardent devotees).
You'll also want to be able identify any sociopaths, as they will serve as potential rivals for your absolute control over the cult.
It's okay to have one or two sociopaths among your first few followers, just make sure they have less charisma than you.

What country do I need to move to in order to find a qt like this?

Careful user, the designated shitting streets can be dangerous.

Is that his scalp flapping?

give me sauce for this indian qt

>he doesn't live in constant danger of being scalped by jungle cats
get a load of this philistine
the authentic artistic life isn't for everyone I guess

>not using scalp clips

Is that wrong if I find her cuter in the dress?

Screw OP. Any good recommendation for psychological in PR field? (it's no different from a cult)
I will have my psychology class soon and I want some head up, thanks.

You're born a cult leader OP, you don't grow into it. It takes a very rare balance of 'schizoid' tendencies, general mental stability, charisma and intellect to achieve your goals. Being able to tell lies while simultaneously believing them with all your heart. If you know what I mean and recognize yourself in these words then go chase your destiny.

>ywn watch her pretty face squirm as she takes a watery shit in the scat flecked avenue of her ancestral home releasing a gentle gasp with the release of each shimmering turd as their stench fills the air mixing with the bouquet of dozens of others squatting alongside this dusky jewel who alone notices and meets your gaze returning it with just the slightest butt knowing smile
jdimsa

If you need help then you aren't ready to start one. To start off I would say philosophy. You need to come up with something others haven't or a take on something existing that seems different.

>butt knowing smile

You mean how to make it in PR? Start with "How to win friends and influence people".

I know it's a meme but it's a great start.

That's not a jungle, though. Fun fact: The largest population of wild leopards in the world is in Mumbai. The city itself, not the surrounding farmlands.
They predate on pigs, pets, and the occasional pajeet.

It's for my class mostly so something more theoretical would be of more help. I do appreciate the recommendation though, I think I'll read this one for enjoyment.

Manson used it for his cult, so it bound to be good.

Is she Brazilian?

Concrete Jungle Cats

Why is it a meme? Have people found better book or something?

No, it's a meme in the sense that it has become a cultural icon.

Overrated imho

wow pretty dress for a really pretty girl

On the right, she is wearing a similarly sized dress, tucked up into her butthole

This book, The True Believer, is a how to guide on starting mass movements which are basically a sort of cult/religion. It talks about the types of people most susceptible to mass movements, and how to go about converting them.

I probably would have tried to crack his skull by lifting jaws in opposite directions. I don't see what other options he has

Typical your best bet when confronted with large dogs is to sacrifice an arm, shove your left arm down its mouth to neutralize its bite and suffocate it to death by ripping at its throat from the inside. I imagine the same applies here, but that cat looks crazy fucking muscular and I can't even imagine how sharp its teeth/claws are if it casually scalps a guy.

Just read up on esoteric knowledge (i.e. studying Gurdjieff, joining esoteric groups), taking classes in public speaking and hypnotism, come up with some original ideas, and you're ready to go.

also curry fever is best fetish

FUCK OFF YOU WHITE KNIGHT PIECE OF SHIT, STOP POSTING.

>FUCK OFF YOU WHITE KNIGHT PIECE OF SHIT, STOP POSTING.

We hate that which we think is our weak self, you must see yourself in the white knight .

im not a white knight silly just an honest effusion

The best bet with large predators is to shove your arm in their throat. They actually don't bite down in that case but they'll try to dislodge it. At that point you'll have to choke them out. Also aim for the eyes and nose.

You need to stop asking other people and read to whatever you are leaded to.

> how to lose your fingers in one easy step

Why is the kitty so angry?

Yeah this is probably a good start

>posting a girl with a glitch between her eyes
>posting a thiccless girl in 2018

Might be his toupee flying off, it's a bit hard to see.

Find that recent /r9k/ thread by a cult leader in the archives, he basically gave a step-by-step for how he built his following

Where?

Got any key words to help me find it?

Nah it's his scalp. There's a follow-up pic that shows him bleeding hard.

roids
look at how insanely muscular its chest is, that's not natty

kitties can get beefy

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFTFTFTPP

I want to fuck that tiger.

Please don't have sex with the tiger

>onii-chan, lick my fluffy balls

You don't need books to start a cult. These are the requirements
>Masturbate as much as physically possible
>
>
>
And that's pretty much it.

they probably mean TSUKI project. basically cringeworthy shit based partly or inspired by a fucking anime about losers for losers called serial experiments lain. it had to do with registering your soul and getting a code or something so that when at some point in the future REALITY COLLAPSES or some shit, your soul doesnt shatter but instead you spend eternity with your QT WAIFU LAIN HAHA EPIC!@