Reading is for NERDS

You, denizens of Veeky Forums, stand accused of falling for ‘the alt-right “reading books” meme’. How do you plead?

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/fascism-alt-right-nazis-the-importance-of-de-platforming-ot.21852/
youtube.com/watch?v=OPemyipJzAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember, if you’ve read any dystopia fiction, it’s just a hop, skip, and a jump to nazism.

This is why I stopped reading. Alt-righters appropriated literature and ruined it for me.

Next you need to leave this board. We’re all Nazis here.

I'm alt right. I fucking hate faggots and think it's a mental illness and should be against the law. I hate NIGGERS, black people are okay. Jews are alright but I'm not down with them controlling the world.

>huxley
>alt-right

i hope christ comes back soon

>its ANOTHER eceleb culture war thread

I'm starting to believe that you're Spaceships, OP, and you're trolling those people pretending to be a retarded leftist.

>He posted it for the third (or fourth, idr) time
I'm starting to think there's some shilling going on here, mmm

They have to be a troll. I refuse to believe anyone is this dumb unironically and can still type without making spelling and grammar mistakes.

Found the whole thing. resetera.com/threads/fascism-alt-right-nazis-the-importance-of-de-platforming-ot.21852/

>people with IQ about 60

niggers?

wheres my epic shitpost that used to be on this thread?

>go check Veeky Forums
>meanwhile on lit:
>BRAAAAAAAAPP "oh yes, dear nora, please continue" BRAAAA-AAAAAAAaAAAAAPPPP *sniiiiiffff* "please, sit oh my face, oh dear little nora" BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP *snif* *cough* "Yes, I'm going to fuck out of you the merrily cracking ones now, you whore!"
>2018 nazi radicalization

>yfw some kids on a random forum have more balls to oppose to nazis than all the freezepeachers here
This place has really gone to shit with the /pol/tards invasion.

/pol/ is satire you fuckwit

>balls to oppose to nazis
it doesn't take balls to say things that the NYT and your teachers give you gold stars for repeating

Freezepeachers are of the most irritating kind. There is practically nothing they won't defend.

When considering this I often imagine a squad of communist militias getting ready to shoot the last fascist, when they encounter him hiding behind a liberal with a big shield that says "free speech". The fascist has a shit-eating grin, while the liberal bears a look of genuine worry.

"/pol/"tards invasion never happened, some people just reject the prominent social ideology of their time and critique it. having any thought that goes against the status quo should be someone's right.

this is some good propaganda

they irritate you because they catch you in your lie
I mean just look at your example. What danger is one Fascist to your Communist militia? Nothing, but you want to kill him anyway because he says things that upset you

youtube.com/watch?v=OPemyipJzAM

Thanks for the (You)

welcome :^)

When she says Veeky Forums she's referring to this Veeky Forums?

Wow, you're right, free speech is shit! We need regulation to imprison people for supporting violent ideologies like fascism and communism! We can start with this guy.

what do we have here, brother Luke?
looks like we have a couple of *pause* NEEEEERRRRDDDS!

Fuck off, nazi scum.

No, infinite chan Veeky Forums

Why do the American youth hate nazis so much? Not that there aren't reasons to dislike them, but the hate they have for them seem disproportionate. The grandparents of most of this kids weren't even born when America fought them and while they were most certainly evil they aren't the only evil enemies America has had.

We hate them because they are scum.

Fucking club riding on the coattails of more talented superstars, what have they EVER accomplished on their own either in Japan or WWE? They wouldn't even be competitive in NXT. Like really, you see these guys taking on Sanity or AOP? I seriously don't understand how they haven't been cut. Pathetic

They're taught in school that commies are the good goys and nazis are le ebil

oven yourself, faggot

you dont hate us, Ive fucked commie university girls, they love the nazi dick

literally all popular media uses nazis as cartoon villains, and we've all conflated them with white supremacists, which are at the same hatred level.
also, our school system is garbage to the point where it took me until college to find out how fucked the USSR was.
I still remember people unironically teaching that the red scare was just a crazy witch hunt for people we were cold warring against

I'm assuming you didn't lead with the Nazi LARPing

I've been reaging the posts. WTF. Those people are insane. There are people unironically calling Peterson and moderates fascists.

population differentiation has affected the ability of certain groups to thrive in a capitalistic society. this is important to know, not because of some mythological conception of race but because it explains stratification that you wont be able to fix, not even with the most intrusive institutional tools imaginable.

this is fine and dandy in a "stable" multicultural society but as soon as demographics gets too out of whack or the economy staggers or resentment rides too high there will be conflict.

I'm "okay" with simply bailing out because I have enough money to get away from trouble but the kind of immigration we're currently dealing with is creating social immobility and some people wont be able to run away. they'll eventually retaliate with force if the situation gets out of hand

there have been five gangrapes in the swedish town of malmö these last months and police can't handle it because they're swamped with murder and grenade attacks. the town has never seen this kind of crime before. this is the precursor to mob justice and ethnic conflict

I'm just trying to help you out here but with this kind of rhetoric you're going nowhere fast

>Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.” ~ "Anti-Semite and Jew" by Jean Paul-Sartre circa 1944

Sartre could have had a spare job powering movie theatre projections

Or as an elegant lamp

here is sartre in his part time lamp job

This has to bait because saying this without a trace of irony is impossible.

Communist here, what the fuck

It's all because of Arthur Miller and "The Crucible." His comparison was too good.

oh good you and the nazi will cancel out

If there are people who think reading books is an alt-right meme, there are DEFINITELY people who think brap posting is an alt-right meme.
I mean it ticks all the boxes
>misogynistic
>degrades women
>fetishization of women's health issues
>fetish shaming
>originates from a straight white man

nobody with their name attached to their posts is ever going to admit to even knowing what the brap meme is.

>I agree but no

>It's about the extinction of culture BY FASCISTS
>>I agree with you 100%
This is so lacking in self-awareness that it really does feel like satire. I'm not even white and this is astounding to me.

He even said in the video that he didn't like Fahrenheit

imagine viewing the wrold through a lens this strong