Library opens a dedicated kids section

>Library opens a dedicated kids section
>Moves 70% of the fantasy books there
>Can’t go there because I’m not a weirdo
It’s not fair Veeky Forums

Being a weirdo is a spook.

then read the 30% that isn't in there.
I guarantee the selection will be way better without the YA trash to sort through

or realize that libraries are second to Wal-mart for how little of a shit people give about what you do in there.

Just go there man

The only books left are dystopian YA, StarWars fanfics, and “Tolkien is such an inspiration” generic shit.

Guess they're trying to tell you something. Time to grow up, KID

I know a dudebro who goes to the gym, speaks very confidently, and all the rest. He openly admits to watching anime. Adults affirm their freedom, and don't limit their actions only because of the judgments of the people around them.

my sides

if you really are that worried, look up what you want to read first then ask the librarian to go get it for you

dear god. if that's what's left, what did they move?

is this what an ubermensche looks like

I remembered I started reading a series about cats that had crazy Game of Thrones politics and murder in middle school and I never finished. Characters literally discribe the blood oozing from the wounds of their enemies, apparently that belongs in the kiddie corner. I want to say it was called “Warriors” or something.

lmao you're reading the fucking Warriors series?
jesus dude that shit got old in like middle school.
I'm glad it got moved to the babby section where it belongs. hopefully you'll take this opportunity to grow the fuck up and read a real book

>I remember I started reading... in middle school
doing great on the reading comp, bud

lol didn't see that. don't see why you felt the need to mention that book if you're no longer reading it though.

>actually reading
>pleb

just order off the internet

Only a pedo is afraid to be around children. Why do you feel guilty? What are you hiding OP?

Not with that kinda taste

It's a library, nobody's gonna care

I remembered not finishing the series and wanted to see if my library had them.

I don’t want to be accused by some meth addict mom or roided out dad. That shit destroys lives.

>If I stroll through the kids' section of my local library methheads will murder me
What kind of delusion causes shit like this

Conservatism.

But I'm a liberal.

>Star Wars started promoting book burnings
>hailed as progressive
Pottery

>go to Z section of book store
>looking for Zweig
>dangerously close to the erotica section
>the qts are watching

>Library opens a dedicated kids section
>Moves 70% of the fantasy books there
>they move the bible into the kids section to
>¿¿¿¿

Don't bother they go on for to long, just read felidae. It's a crazy detective novel with cats murdering each other and ritual suicide. Pretty good shit.

Imagine to yourself that you are looking for a book for your precocious young son to read. Have a look in your face that says, "I don't know really what it is I'm looking at, but this seems like the type of thing my son would enjoy." Wear a bowler hat, suit, and cane, and no one will think you're looking for a book for yourself.

>go to library
>asks librarian for a book about bugs
>she hands me this shit
>to this day I have no idea what she meant by it
turns out otters are p. chill

4 Chan

Can't blame him. NA metro area public libraries attract homeless and degenerates who can't afford Internet at home

Buy some velcro shoes, untuck your shirt, and wear a windbreaker everywhere you go. Everyone will just assume you're retarded and you'll be able to do anything you want without drawing stares.

what

This lmfao
OP owned bitch.

>not wearing outfits that consists exclusively of red, yellow, and blue stripes
>not washing your clothes with handfuls of cooked pasta
>not dipping your hands with syrup
>not fiddling with the invisible rubiks cube on your shoulder
>not smiling and looking concerned at the same time

it's 2018

>they moved the library whipping chamber to the kids section
>too afraid to go there now in case I look like a weirdo
It's not fair Veeky Forums

Ive seen that movie The Hunt. Kids are evil.

>go to friends of the library
>sci fi section covers an entire wall
>no pkd or le guin available at all
>most of it is star trek novels

Then either stop reading genreshit or stop caring what people think. Either way would be an improvement over your current state.

In case someone asks, just say you're not there for the books at all, you just want to take a nice, good look at the children.