Women of color reading dead white men even at the risk of being beheaded

>women of color reading dead white men even at the risk of being beheaded

Where is your narrative now?

>women of color having absolutely pleb tier taste
Is this hate speech?

How is it my fault their country is controlled by people who shouldn’t even be in control of a tv remote? You’d think the number of times US left the country in the power of a local only for it to go to shit, they’d just put an American in charge of the shithole

>Indo-Aryans
>ppl of color

ok

>misunderstanding the point of the thread this hard
why is it always /pol/ that has the poor reading comprehension

excuse me user, just because I want a traditionalist ethno-state with military-oriented youth camps does not mean I have poor reading comprehension. You clearly have poor tact however.

The thread was a dig at the SJW narrative that we should be reading POC and women authors rather than dead white men. That you couldn't understand that means you either have poor reading comprehension or project your own ideology onto every post that involves brown people.

Someone tell me if this book is good or not without buzzwords or memes

now come on son, most of, if not all, us backed foreign leaders are always there to fuck the locals and look after american interests, no wonder why things always turn sour

>says indo-aryan
>thinks because he lives in psycho propaganda lunatic land that this means Nordics
>thinks that dark haired, tan skinned, dark eyed caucasoids are JUST LIKE ME
gas yourself nigger

Farsi user here. It's a pretty good book for a westerner to get an understanding of what reading literature is like in Iran. Khanom-e Nafisi is definitely a pro-western sort of academic but the book accurately portrays the way literature is subject to censorship in Iran.

Cool I'll check it out. I see it in thrift stores all the time for some reason.

yeah this, i've read it too
it's maybe a bit long. i mean you get the basic idea pretty quickly. but it's definitely worthwhile.

>tfw Pakistan in 2018 has the same marriage system among its aristocracy as England in the 1780s-1810s

>SJW
>POC
please kindly fuck off from this board

hey guys, what do you think of this fresh and insightful commentary on lolita that i just saw on facebook the other day?

>middle east wouldn't approve of lolita

Nigger Aryans were an ethnic group around Iran from over 4000 years ago.

But user, I am dark-haired, tan skinned, and dark eyed. And I'm mostly Irish. And most of the rest of me is Canadian.

>thinks that dark haired, tan skinned, dark eyed caucasoids are JUST LIKE ME

Thats like most of California, and a big chunk of the US.

>Iran
>US left the country in the power of a local
Look son, an uneducated pleb

>being triggered by acronyms
At least I actually understood OP's point.

>>thinks that dark haired, tan skinned, dark eyed caucasoids are JUST LIKE ME

but i bet u claim "dark haired, tan skinned, dark eyed" greeks are part of "the western tradition" kys asap

>just because I want a traditionalist ethno-state with military-oriented youth camps does not mean I have poor reading comprehension