What is post modernism???

What is post modernism???

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/postmodernism/
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you've gone beyond the modernism

it's when you're ugly and have to invent reasons that beauty is bad

A continuation of modernism, which was the bastardization of art, culture, history, philosophy, and science by slave moralists.

well first a bunch of scholars were really retarded and used a word meaning "right now" to refer to an art movement that was happening right then, because they forgot that time actually moves forwards

then when time inevitably passed and a new art movement was created as a response to the first one they needed an even stupider name

"we must respect everybody's opinion because they are all valuable."

"gays are cool because cool things ain't objective."

"if i say i am a woman enough times, i might believe it, then i become a woman."

"memes are intellectual."

Basically, postmodernism is the origin of all this new generation of relativity and cringe.

An intellectual movement that the Jew uses to erode the foundations of society.

it's what the british call mail modernizm. :3

Postmodernism is not the origin of that. Slave morality is ancient. Postmodernism is just a more recent incarnation of it.

A blanket term for any philosophy that no belongs that history is a type of linear progress or that objective truth either exists or is obtainable.

It's generally considered to have started in the second half of the 1900s. Nietzsche, Stirner, and the Sophists are considered proto-postmodernists in some circles.

Post modernism is where you take the word “post” and put it in front of the word “modernism.” Like this: post modernism. Thank me later.

>tfw no half bicycle gf
>>ATOMIC SCIENCE HAS FAILED US

The hard thing about defining postmodernism is that it means different things in different contexts. Most generally, postmodernism is a set of philosophical, artistic, literary, and architectural movements emerging post-1945 that build off modernism. It has great trends, it has retarded trends. Don't lump it all in one category like this fag because le Canada man told you postmodernism neo Marxist r dum.

A projection of the future from the 60s.
Tech will unfurl far too many societal testing problems for one generation to fully comprehend in their lifetime.
>you can spend life in VR. Why not?
>you can change your sex, and be able to give birth and fully function. Why not?
>Telomere lengthening procedures in the realm of genetic engineering will make life longer, if not suspend it entirely. Why not?

The influx of reality-warping breakthroughs will leave our old maxioms feeling silly.
Look at the double slit experiment.
Look at the first 20 minutes of this. Modern physics is a complete fiasco.
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

this is strangely accurate

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

This is fucking horrifying

All the disgusting pathetic little weasel ways around making a truth claim

Nazified marxism

Are there actual faggots in Pynchon's books?(unrelated)

Jordan Peterson told me that it's transgender communists.

I know a girl who does this

>we heard you like memes so we put memes in your memes and that's why you like mudkieps
>you would look at it to cringe if you didn't really like our mudkiep memes we made together
>we signed your name to the bills for this btw

the shattering of temporal and spatial boundaries.

We all do.

I dont, have you ever asked her if her idea of beauty is the optimal idealogy to hold?

shoot yourself in the skull as soon as possible please

how can you possibly be this dumb

it's whatever you want it to be, just b urself