Imagine instead of arguing between two old and disproven systems of fascism and communism (hot topics)...

Imagine instead of arguing between two old and disproven systems of fascism and communism (hot topics), a treatise on a new brand of politicks? beyond the petty wordiness of human created ideologies (including the church)

not talking bottom right Libretarian or centrist on the politiogeospectrum chart meme, but instead a "3d politick" that apexes to achieve max utilitarianism for humans as a species.

Different tenets from each school would need to be adopted, in a sort of bargaining. Races perform much better when among their own people so that would be priority #1. Willful self segregation. Business, stock, and government funding as we know it would have to be modified. The goal is peace, not war. Meritocracy would be implemented: for each man his worth and so his role. Finance new architectural mega-projects and trains, focus large percentage of "retained earning" on space colonization. The problem is that discreet forces in society are propelling humans to political conflict as they have always had.

>what is syncretism

I'll inform my librarian next week.

Also, will point out the key function of both Marxist and Capitalist structures is productivity like it or not, if productivity was truly maximized humanity at this point in time could build some amazing structures and propel technology even faster.

>wanting to build massive structures
do you not have a backlog?

anti-syncretism more like

fund it by paying people to construct it, their salaries will flow back thru "economy"

i don't like other people touching my books

>a treatise on a new brand of politicks?
99+% of new "politiks" are already encompassed in the existing ideologies.

>focus large percentage of "retained earning" on space colonization
I know who you are

>Far right vs far left
>2 poles on the political spectrum
>create 3rd type
Inherently shares aspects with both sides of the spectrum at its middle
>takes best ideas of both types
>what is syncretism

This is one of the biggest pseud post i've read on here. It's something a 15 year old would say after being exposed to politics for the first time.

>Races perform much better when among their own people

Source?

One step ahead of ya

last time OP was gangbanged

I assume putnam's bowling alone would be a relevant reference point for that statement.
conflict and racial tension might initially give you some constructive results but it's a volatile situation
up to this point we've basically been doing "white multiculturalism", meaning, self-confessed multiculturalism under the guidance of a relatively benign majority white population. unless you want to count the rainbow nation or whatever

This post is dripping with ideology
>max utilitarianism for humans as a species.
I mean, you literally typed it out, how dumb are you?

I listened to a talk by Dugin recently and I was kind of disappointed that his master plan seems to be a fucking over-ripe kulturmorphologie type deal where the Islamic world and European world and Chinamen all have a unique monad that should be allowed to flower and do its own thing, and he didn't really go beyond that.

Yeah no shit, anyone who is familiar with that intellectual tradition can see where he is going because it's been done 500 times before, ,anyone can imagine that the Chinese and the Islamic worlds are pseudomorphologised by the West and they would be able to have their own radically different mathematics and blah blah blah, maybe even twenty different organic morphologies of Africa could have twenty different sui generis African quantum yam mathematics if they were allowed to flourish monadically and the Western cock of Gestell were removed from their mouths

That's all fine, it's an interesting thought experiment, but the fact of the matter is that the world is filled with enough nucelar ordinance to destroy it hundreds of times over, resources are already scarce, and global warming is about to make 80% of the most and oldest populated areas on the planet completely fucked. Am I going to be legate of the glorious Panslavist neo-Orthodox union assigned to the cultural attachee in neo-Baghdad to learn about neo-Islamic Golden Age 2.0: Electrodynamic Boogaloo DEEP ALTERITY while Authentic Evola-Approved Hyperbuddhist China is nuking the entire Indian subcontinent into ash because there is no fucking food and an Organicâ„¢ component of both China Neo-Vedic Super-Hindustan happens to be "breed billions more of ourselves even though the rivers are all clogged with corpses and feces?"

He keeps hinting at HMMM MAYBE THEY WON'T GET ALONG... MAYBE THE MORPHOLOGIES WILL HAVE INTERESTING SCHMITTIAN DIALECTICAL FALLOUT NEW VEGAS CONFLICTS but yous tupid fucking Russian that doens't work when everybody has nukes and one crazy asshole can poison the entire planet's atmosphere with a dirty bomb or something

I had this exact fantasy when I was fucking 17 years old and thinking about how every polis in 6th/5th century greece was its own unique flower, and then the very next thought that popped into my head was oh yeah and then two of them became powerful enough to start fistfucking everybody else and set the precedent for imperialism until barbarians took everything over

Please direct me to the part in Dugin where he explains away the necessity of a materialist critique or just common sense

please fuck off you mong

Veeky Forums is a high quality board they said....

>asking the board that becomes NEET for more reading time and to write their novel to maximize production
right after we write that novel, promise OP

they lied like dogs

dogs are very honest. you can tell this post was made by a cat. they don't just sit on your keyboard to annoy you, it's because they're shitposting antidog rhetoric on the internet enough that nobody knows dogs even exist on the internet any more.

Fuck of Dungin, nobody is gonna buy your book today.