Do libraries sanitize the books are they get returned?

Do libraries sanitize the books are they get returned?

*after they get returned

Yeah i work at a library we send them through a book washer.

Like a dishwasher but only for books

They burn them and order new ones.

I work at a professional book washing company and we have many contracts with schools and churches
So yeah Op Libraries do to, but they have one in house usually.

>he doesn't own his own book washer

Librarian here- we only switch the dust jackets on the hardcovers. you're basically gambling with your life on softcover editions

Hey Veeky Forums what book washer do you guys recommend?
I was about to buy the wordBruster45k but its over $210 just to get it shipped to Alaska since its so big and I just can't afford over $700 atm

Does anyone have any alternatives that are high quality but of a smaller size?
I need one that fits magezines and manga to. (Hopefully has font settings to)

Hi my dude what I do is just suit up in hazmat and photocopy every page from a new book I by it's illegal I no but safety before morallity Amirite. Once u done that just print the fucker out and stapple the sheets togeather nd red it. Hope this help

It the Goods thank

I'd suggest you just buy new ones unless you own a lot of books you want to reread

I'm calling the cops on your ass

Well I have the harry potters theries and the game of thrones series and the some Neitzches.

But I am planning on re readinf harry potter because i never finished the series and Its been a few months so I have to re read the first 3 books of harry potter.

Idk books are hard man

do bacteria even like paper surface...

Don't buy a Chinese knock off like Happy Happy Washer. The $99 price tag is a appealing, but it's manga compatibility feature is a complete joke and the pages often get caught in the cogs. It will ruin your books. Please buy American.

They live on the black part of the text, so if your book has thinner pages there is a change of more bacteria

I see, how about the NovelScrubber Mk II.? It's relatively cheap.

Well desu I was thinking of the ay uh Canadian or German one, ya know bud?

I have a handy down that I got from grand daddie after he uh pass uh, and uh its just kinda clongy and the temperature needs manualle adjustin per uyss

It was the AmericAn Literatoor Cambradge Utilizer, so Im keeping it for its antique valya.

It only prahsesses a few page at a tiem, so ya it kinda blows bud

Of course you could always use that one but be careful, unsanitized books are a death sentence.
You might as well can start digging your own grave, this is no joke.

Thanks for the warning user, I'll be just to tell the local school board.

Got mine from sweden the "Clean Word mark 6." I mean theyre cucks but those snowniggers know how to be tidy.

>Rent book from library as a kid, I think it was Stephen King's Misery
>Two pages are glued together with cum
>Couldn't open it without ripping the paper, missed an important part of the plot

How do you know it was cum

it was his own cum

Did you dna test

did you

Not yet, just iris scanned him

This is Veeky Forums police - we just got a call about some kind of illegal copying operation in this thread. What seems to be going on here?

Have you looked into the Turbulent Tome Dome? My grandmother got me one for Christmas and my stack is spotless.