>Capitalism isn't perfect, but it's the best model we have right now

and?

>I'm an old school marxist. Why yes, we do still exist

Nah all of these economic systems are tra**

>when machines get really good we'll have non-scarcity and free stuff

I tip my fedora to you, OP, communism ftw! capitalism btfo! XD

habe an upbote!

this but unironically

If things'll get really bad I say we just eat the poor.

The United States and Japan are the top cultural powerhouses of the world right now and they are both capitalist.

Why is Reddit so awful? Downvotes aren't arguments.

you say that like its a good thing

Please name the superior one.
Am I supposed to be surprised by someone who doesn't learn anything even when there are countless examples of that person being wrong? Say Hi to the Chairman for me.

>My anime means that Japan has a dominant culture.

Please stop.

>please name the superior one

hyper sexualist cannibalism

It is to everyone who isn't an uncouth mong.

I wish all politicized manchildren would die off already. You're not a communist, you're not a capitalist, you're not a neocon, you are all a variable in the grand mind control propaganda scheme. I understand why they see you as flocks of sheeps and mindless drones lmao. That's what you are.

Japan now influences dozens, if not hundreds of creative projects in the West. You haven't been paying attention for the last ~30 years if you failed to notice this.

yeah right up until one cannibal makes a knife, and then tells another cannibal that he can borrow the knife to go murder someone in exchange for some berries. then you're fucked aren't you, because the demon of private property has just possessed your tribe

Is it better to be an apoliticized manchild?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Please name the ones you don't masturbate to.

cultural cross-pollination has been going on a lot longer than that, America has had a continuous military presence in the region since the Chinese revolution

>wealth distribution is meaningless and economics is for weaklings

yes, because you don't feed into the machine. the neoliberal agenda. governing through crisis. keeping social cohesiveness at bay by constantly bombarding the masses with potential crisis, economic/social/military/biological, you name it.
literaly. I'm huge into behavioral science and evo shit, always been, counter culture literature as well. all these disciplines were funded by the cia. every relevant psychiatrist, psychologist, behaviorist, was on the cia payroll from the 50s onwards. if you think the most influential entity in the world with the most ressources doesn't fuel political crisis then don't bother opening a book, you're a lost cause.

I know Post-Structuralism was funded by the CIA because it drew leftist academics away from revolutionary ideas

>yes, because you don't feed into the machine.
what do you live in a forest and hunt rabbits with your bare hands

>capitalism is a model

So kill yourself. Every society that has been or ever will be is corrupt because human beings are corrupt.

no need for him to kill himself as his mortal nature will resolve itself in that wise later on - for now he ought to rejoice that the corruption which is essential to man (being posited as a moral subject in the position of sin) has been forgiven, giving him over to his own freedom not to sin

>$2 was worth a lot more back in 1820
no shit retard
what a stupid fucking graph, typical capitalist propaganda. truth doesn't support you so you misrepresent it. fuck off

No, I want him to kill himself because he's fucking stupid. And you too.

Don't attack his argument on economical grounds. Poverty as he fathoms it doesn't exist. Poverty as a tool for mass control is both inadequate and conterintuitive in an industrial society. Debt is where it's at. Debt presses you into the workforce, making sure your very existence is capitalized therefore negating any individuality. When your worth is LITERALLY (this is crucial to get, as to understand clearly what neoliberalism entails) defined by your relationship to capital, you are swallowed by the system and turned into another piece of machinery.

>debt is slavery
So giving people a bunch of free shit now constitutes slavery.

You guys really had a lot more bite back when 9 year olds were dying in coal mines

What is welfare

I was making a satirical post, retard, that chart is obviously inflation-adjusted, it uses int.-$
You're a moron looking for fulfillment from a political system instead of the love of another human being

>all data are adjusted for inflation over time and for price differences between countries.
Learn to read retard.

I'm not a leftist you moron lmao. I'm the OP who's ranting about politicized idiots.