Ayo hol up, you sayin we wuz middlebrow bourgeois thinkpieces n sheeit?

ayo hol up, you sayin we wuz middlebrow bourgeois thinkpieces n sheeit?

whenever I see someone has a subscription to the New Yorker I feel this pang of pity for them

God is a Black Woman

I saw a good Taleb quote on his Twitter which was something like: The opposite of reading isn't not reading, it's reading the new Yorker / nyt

Shit this is so good

Proud to browse this board with you, brethren. Keep up the good fight

what the fuck is a spinning class? do they make yarn there?

YEah, yarn outta yo mama. HA GOT EEEM

Would a black say this is coon shit or what.

It's time for wypipo to sit down, be humble, and accept that #TheCulture is the new dandies.

this is the most 100% white gated community shit i've ever seen

wtf i'm a white nationalist now

blacks have been completely domesticated and emasculated by white bougie liberals, effectively reduced to pet status. The deracinated white bourgeoisie have lost their culture and are no longer able to maintain even the pretence of authenticity, so they latch on to the fetishised image of the ultimate subaltern, the black woman.

can someone honestly explain with clear arguments whats so bad w the new yorker

the new yorker amplifies diverse voices and refuses to pander to white males and trump supporters, that's why.

>not new
>doesn't york
what more do you need

the publish shit like dfw, i remember when the issue with "consider the lobster" came out, my mom and my sister sat around the kitchen reading it out loud, i mean it was "ok" but fags who think dfw is remarkable are ... unappealing

It's a class where people ride exercise bikes together and a fit person at the front of the room yells at them

there is literally nothing whiter than the new yorker, if u want some shit that REALLY commits to pandering to blacks, read the atlantic

Is there a more overrated city than NYC

Their curators are trash, but at least they publish poetry and fiction at all

>this is what wypipo actually believe

yeah, 'white'

weird wikipedia says consider the lobster was originally published in Gourmet magazine, but i could swear it was the New Yorker, but now that i think about it my sister's husband subscribed to some glossy food mags, maybe it was Gourmet lol idk

all those midbrow publications are run by omnicidal neocon jews pretending to be black women.

The negro drinks piss straight from the cow's vagina

fuck

>middlebrow
but it has art deco styled font you pleb that means it's for cultured people

it's bourgoise "culture" incarnate, and by culture I mean stealing other people's culture, claiming it as your own and making fun of the hoi poloi for not embracing your stolen culture with ample use of sarcasm and irony.

HOT TAKES:
All Saturations albums> DAMN.