ITT: the worst

Post the worst thing you've ever written. Something I wrote in early highschool:
>Oh, mother you’re pathetic. They’re dead, get over yourself. Come on. Back to crying now? Do you wish to be the victim? Everyone suffers. Are you unaware of that? You are the most self-centered person here. I’m here for you. As well as sister. You’re not alone, never will be. Please stop being conceited. I’ll drag you out of yourself. Stop it. We’re all broken up about it, but that doesn’t mean we can’t put the pieces back. Before we’re swept away, I’ll clean up all this melancholy. That’s a promise, it is.

Holy.... I want more....

This
Its pretty good.

If this is what he thinks bad dialogue is, I really want to see something he has written recently

OP post something you wrote that's more recent.

I believe I was 16 or so when I wrote this:

Are you asleep or just lying in wait,
your face resplendent like an anglerfish's bait
beckoning in the depths of tenebrosity
or perched on unreached spires of the city
that dares not know your pale complexion,
adorning the couch of a backstreet flat.

lol that sure is teen girl screaming at mom core, just awful

his new stuff is pretentious blathering garbage, I guarantee it

sounds like blake trying to sound like shakespeare. you probably would have been wildly succcessful in the late 1700s.

I have no idea what the fuck I read back then desu. Want more of my teen garbage? I have a few folders.

Bit long, written when I was 16 same as I think my entire exposure to poetry at this point was Shakespeare and a couple of the most famous Frost poems

>O'er the hills of aeons stand the stones,
>And so their many barricaded walls
>Spill languid streams of ivy from their peaks,
>Still, silent keeps the valley to their calls.

>Many men have ventured, in years past
>To pilgrimage to graves of fathers gone.
>But graves unmarked fast heed Oblivion's hail
>And seep into the Earth's eternal yawn.

>The stones once dormant, silent, now cry out,
>And bid to field high and dale low.
>But none hear of The King upon his throne
>Whom ev'ry goodly man has cause to know.

>These stones once stood a rampart to the wild;
>As kingly and as royal as the sun.
>But Night o'er sun and castle draped her veil,
>And no more have stone's proclamations rung.

>Some men may curse the hand of Fate that lay
>All things at last heaped high as jester's bones.
>But day to night comes night to day again,
>And o'er the hills of aeons stand the stones.

Lysidike took her ability to read his mind as a matter of course, but his converse power was still unsettling. Time was only Anaximander ever gleaned what she thought with any proficiency; but he deduced her nature from what his oily smarts told him was the nature of a person, and only sardonically hinted at his mastery. Tlexictli didn’t even have to puzzle to catch her straight away, so the privacy she took for a metaphysical given in her youth broke up, and she felt her disagreements with her husband as dumb sensory pressures, like heat or cold. Their cross-purposes weren’t any easier for their transparency, but there was nothing to worry over – they’d conducted business together before becoming sentimental.

I had a blog where I wrote about anime and whined about racism and sexism.

Best maymay

>668866

No dialogue but it's still eh, maybe worse to some:
>It’s raining inside. She was damp and expressionless and bored. Eyes on the heat captured sliding door that hazed the outside world, the skyline obscured into serried totems. Sockeye sky and herringegg clouds, their shadows walking in the wall at her feet and the salmon light caught in glass bottles at bedside

tried to find one of my old college app essays but its nowhere to be seen

genius

Oh my fucking god. I just found a whole bunch of songs/poetry that I posted online when I was 13. I can't stop laughing, I don't even have any recollection of writing some of this.

1, 2, 3, 4 who are you looking for? 5, 6, 7, 8, who do you choose to hate?

Walking down the street…angry and scared. Thinking to yourself…life isn’t fair.
Looking for the man who caused you much fear. Well guess what, he’s right over here.
You think you found him, but guess what?
You’re wrong. You never thought he’s been here all along.

Doing you’re thing. To get fortune and fame. Things don’t go right, now who’s to blame?
You try so hard but you can’t find a name…

Things haven’t gone the way that you thought. Still looking for that name that you sought.
Things in your head told you to halt. They keep telling you, it’s not your fault.
You keep going on with all your pride. Deep inside you just want to hide.
No need to cry no need to weep. Do you know why? Cause you’re still asleep.

Doing you’re thing. To get fortune and fame. Things don’t go right, now who’s to blame?
You try so hard but you can’t find a name…

You just found it! That name that you want! Now it’s come back to haunt…
Yep there it is, that name that you rue, just take a look. That name is you.

more here, this is so fucking bad even for a 13 year old. I don't even know who I could possibly be writing this about.

I thought you loved me
I think you did too
I guess that means
Our love wasn’t true

Is this the way?
Did you really care?
Also our thoughts,
Did we really share?

Just a word changed it all!
Were we in love at all?
I don’t think it really matters!
Still our love shatters.

Man, when we joked,
We always had fun.
Now it just seems,
Like pointing a gun.

Is it worth it?
For just a fight.
You still think,
That im not right.

Just a word changed it all!
Were we friends at all?
I don’t think it really matters!
Our friendship shatters.

Now you all hate me.
For what I said.
We used to be good friends
You want me dead.

All just because I
Think differently
I don’t care much
Why cant you see?

Just a word changed it all
Just a word changed it all
Cant break through this wall

damn you’re fucking stupid man

>keeping a diary
AAHAHAHAHAHAA it's litteraly just a meme you dip i cant believe how r-tarted you are

>inb4 people start posting legitimate things they've recently written in order to be praised

>not recognising Holy I want more
lurk more

Why'd you censor yourself, faggot?

>post something I wrote yesterday
>wow, user, you really were cringey as a kid ahahahaahaha
y-yeah....

Whoa, which one? Are you a really a juvenile stuck in an adult's body?

Everything is the worst

i need more

it's pretty bad, but still a decent attempt from a 16yo

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Mole's molecules rearranging rat into a statue of a rat into a sentient statue iof a rat into a sentient bipedal statue of a rat by the power of automatic writing