What's more literary: playing an instrument or studying mathematics?

what's more literary: playing an instrument or studying mathematics?

going to a brothel when your 16

studying sceince will always be more fruitful than art

Definitely learning mathematics

that wasn't an option

music is a sceince

What would Pythagoras say?

so is transgender studies, no seriously i get paid 200k a year to teach it at berkely

Probably something like feels over reals

so is spelling.

Exactly. You wouldn't be in that position with a mathmetaics degree?

"don't eat beans."

mathematics is an old and disproven system created by the white male patriarchy to oppress people of colors

>THIS MF NIGGA EATIN BEANS

why can't you just do both? they compliment each other

Did you ever consider that maybe it's not about fruit, maybe it's about doing something that makes you feel nice and productive that other people enjoy.

So is racism. You don't see me complaining.

which is more musical: painting or learning a language?

oh so feels > reals to you? I laugh at this board more and more every day

Its hard to say really anything about the people that play instruments as I haven't seriously played an instrument since the 7th grade and since really anyone can play an instrument; the defining quality in anyone that plays an instrument is a sort of dedication to one particular skill.
It's easier to talk about mathematicians, and when I say mathematicians I mean the people that take the study of mathematics seriously. Even among undergraduate math students you find many don't care for the art of writing proofs, when the art of writing proofs is the entirety of """real""" mathematics. But there is something about those people who are drawn to """real""" mathematics, either the subject attracts people with a certain mindset or those that entertain the subject have their mindsets molded. It isn't clear to me which is the case and I'm sure it has to be some combination but the fact remains that """real""" mathematicians think in a certain way that is abnormal.
To me it is the intersection of a pedant and a sollipsist. A mathematician takes nothing for granted and keys in on every implication whether implicit or explicit. I don't actually have anything of substance to say and I'm petering out.
What I do know is there are a substantial amount of mathematicians on this board
As for your question OP:

Composing music is closer to academic mathematics. Playing an instrument is often closer to studying math problems.

Having someone jerk you off is the most literary

>anyone can play an instrument
not true

Struck a nerve, drumpfy?

feels are real you chump

Feels = reals, you gotta have a nice mixture

because I already read a lot which takes up a significant amount of time. I also have taken mathematics in school through an introductory course in proofs so I know how much time is required to be competent in math. So essentially there is only so much time.

hur dur muh scientism

Can't have science without humans, can't have humans without art.

So this is the state of Veeky Forums in the Trump era? lol

>denying the importance of art and emotions on a literature board

Veeky Forums js in state post-romanticism anti-rationalist feminized liberal pedagogy, where feels = reals

>waaah! i can't handle logic and common sense
This is you

music is math

That was close, I almost replied to him.

>waaah! i can handle logic and common sense
This is you

virgin

I find it hard to believe you unironically think science is the only worthwhile discipline

Science of the arts maybe

>the opposite of emotion is common sense

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asians, or Asians with white faces, AKA Germans, like you make me physically ill. Dust vomit level disgust at seeing a "man" without a soul

Both are like learning languages and how to speak them so it's a tie in my mind. Really no room for debate besides personal taste

just* not dust