What is your favourite Mira poem, tweet or other literary endeavor?

what is your favourite Mira poem, tweet or other literary endeavor?

who the fuck is that

i think shes qute and i wanna talk to her even if she like the weasel gramsci i know about them we can talk about 20th century marxist developments or drugs and poetry id love for her to introduce me into bright rooms of poetry

our foremost literary commentator, pic related

failed rupi kuar knockoff from tao lins clique of foolios

She used to be the voice of our generation but rupi has eclipsed her. So now she bakes infinite jest into lasagnas and eats it for attention (Google it)

a weird looking girl with a series of mental illnesses who the incels on Veeky Forums became obsessed with and now post-ironically make references to whenever they're bored

She came before rupi you fucking pleb

JUST

came before, cums now and will not cum in the future
like the little hollow whore she is

She had her moment, her moment of self-fixation is over and is already forgotten he ugly aging body will only decrepify further and he mind will catch up or die trying.

>filename
have some respect for Mina, user

Mira's still got it.
I'd totally take her out for a nice dinner, talk some books, smoke some weed, and then unload an absurd amount of cum into her asshole.

Weed is herbal degeneracy, turns you gay, and gives you brain damage.

t. used to smoke a quarter to half per day

Probably this

WEW
I'd like to smell* that with my nostrils**
*massage
**penis

what did she mean by this?

wan qt straight banged pseud gf

i hate girls like this! they always want to be hurt while sex its just sad and makes them incompatible also i dont want to know my girlfriends ex used to degrade her fuxking women ffs

this basically, also if you’re not a castrati beta, desperate incel or pathetic womanizer sluts are repulsive even when they just do normal things in the bedroom

backshot vids of mira when

Natural follow up to this

whe shouldnt have bullied her! she should have fit in kind of and i want to see her butt

MIRA STOP!
why do girls act slutty its not cute...

those panties are nice though :3

Gib Milky Mira

She's discusting.

Why would you ever think about your girlfriend's ex?

i dont choose what i think!