Holy shit, these jordan peterson faggots are getting out of control

steemit.com/philosophy/@janusface/thou-shalt-follow-the-asymmetry-of-the-minority-rule

this was posted in the philosophy category of steemit a social media site

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCBIAmtaKuA
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/john-zerzan-the-mass-psychology-of-misery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP you're a fucking liberal faggot. Everything in that post makes sense and would better western society. Now go suck jamals cock.

>le don't understand postmodernism man

>be a good farther
Can't we just sit back and watch these two camps of retards either side of pomo fight each other? Why are we getting involved in this mess

>the only people who think postmodernism is a threat to western civilization are petersonfags
no

We need to repatriate all non-Whites from Europe, allow the 4.5 million Whites living in South-Africa to return home to fix labor shortage.
That's the only way to save Western Civilization.

>human Being
capital B being 2: the electric boogaloo

This. Honestly, while postmodernism was a necessary step, I think it's time to come back to some form of structuralism even if we know it's not rooted on anything absolute. The deconstruction of the west is unironically starting to be a threat to our civilization.

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

>tfw calmly waiting for the Peterson meme to play itself out

nobody cares about you getting triggered by shit on your gay "social media" website

Fuck- forget the clear anti-nonwhite bias among whites- what about white people’s utter destructiveness towards EACH OTHER? WWI, WWII, Britain vs. France, France vs. Russia, America vs. Spain, Brits vs. Irish, Irish vs. Irish, and THOUSANDS of years of non-stop conflict before that, whether it’s ‘barbarian’ whites (Gaul, Teutons, Anglo-Saxons) against civilized Greece and Rome, or- fuck!- what about that utter fountainhead of Western European Identity- Greece, itself, which was never ‘Greece’, but dozens of warring city-states who wouldn’t wait to cut each other’s throats? What about Italy’s wars against itself before its slow and bloody consolidation? This is not to even mention the rates at which local whites offed each in numbers that, neighborhood by neighborhood, would make the alt-right’s nightmares re: “Chicago blacks” seem like paradise. Just look at human murder rate over time! Europe was NEVER unified until the last 50 years, there was NEVER an ‘Islamic’ empire, NEVER a ‘Christian’ empire, just a bunch of self-loathing morons who were arguing, in micro, exactly what the alt-right morons are currently arguing in macro. And because I see absolutely NO historical evidence of white people’s respect for other white people, it would be quite the leap of faith for me to accept that white people are innately accepting of non-whites. Goddamn- the European Union can’t even hold itself together without finger-pointing, and these morons are pining for a ‘European homeland’ where they would be absolutely rejected by the true locals as ‘fooking Yanks’! They are idealizing Europe and ‘white’ identity because they neither understand Europe nor white identity. Put another way, they’ve been utterly cucked by history, and think the resultant stain is some sort of inborn nature.

>come back to some form of structuralism
What? Wasn't structuralism only ever a concern of a few French dudes for a few years in the mid 20th century? You make it sound like some kind of big deal.

Also
>let's pretend we have certainty and objective knowledge and all that good stuff although we obviously don't
Not sure that's going to cut it tbphwy

>4.5 million
That's not nearly enough, silly. Now, repatriating the white people from the Americas, that might do it.

There's literally nothing wrong with this

this desu

This guy knows

>Not sure that's going to cut it tbphwy
The light turns on when you flip the switch. Don't be a faggot. You believe in science.

So this is the power of a murican education system.

It's litterally written by someone named anusface

we were just practicing on each other for 3000 years to get ready for globalism. non-whites should be afraid. same thing with china. the insect race has been murdering each other mindlessly for 6000 years. do you think they would blink an eye at razing africa or the new world? who's to say their bloody and non-unified history does not make them more prepared today's world?

Whenever Sadboy Petersonfags, "Rational Skptics" or fascists say "Western civilization is being destroyed" what they're actually saying is "I'm angry people other me are benefiting from it".

It's definitely a cult-like delusion, but at least they sound more focused on fixing their own lives than anything else. It'll be interesting to see how all these people who buy into his rhetoric have their lives develop.

Can’t we just let civilizations fall like they have for centuries? It makes way for new ones and allows the new generations to build on top of our remains, forwarding progress

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCBIAmtaKuA

Peterson's stuff is at least interesting, it's just his cult fan base. They should use his ideas as a springboard instead of blindly defending him.

Fuck off libtard

/pol/ BTFO

I keep seeing threads about this guy. Somebody post the 12 Rules so I don't have to read the book.

>I shalt
It's amazing how obviously this shit is just pure image.

wow, talk about cancer. other social media are clogged with retarded ideological fights between people doing it FOR FREE. this place makes them fight for money. If you don't have the clout of Petersen to get a patreon to monetize the polfags, head on over to Steemit and fight for the scraps.

cuck ideology

Why is everyone crying about the destruction of civilization? You fags can do anything you want. Don't give me the sob story that you're worried about the rest of society. You don't give a shit about anyone other than yourself.

postmodernism is like a punching bag for these people. like i completely understand the problems they have with modern society, they've just mislabeled it.

but aside from the actual unwarranted blame placed on "postmodernism," there's nothing remotely offensive about what he said. just replace "postmodernism" with "neoliberalism" or "capitalism" and 99% of Veeky Forums will agree.

the huwyte race is a postmodernist globalist invention

>"be a good farther"
>"i have not yet figured exactly out..."
>"hopefully it will be a comedy"
>"but... but"
>"SHALT"
LE LEFTISTS BTFO XD! (holy fuck this is a literature board isn't it? seriously)

I'm not sure what ths point of this is or whether it's pasta but it is correct

This is the first time I heard Peterson's voice.
Holy shit it's awful, sounds like my grandma

>the best way to fight a social movement is to eject yourself from political activity

good idea, I say go for it

>It's definitely a cult-like delusion, but at least they sound more focused on fixing their own lives than anything else. It'll be interesting to see how all these people who buy into his rhetoric have their lives develop.
If you haven't noticed the authoritarian guru phenomena has been around since at least the 60s. Peterson isn't the first or even biggest who's selling spiritual advice, helping people "self develop", etc, etc.
The sperglords attracted to Peterson follow the same classic pattern as all the other gullible broken idiots who have gotten sucked into self help movements or multilevel marketing schemes.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/john-zerzan-the-mass-psychology-of-misery

>against their biology
>nature
Stopped reading right there.

He has a point with minority rule of muslims, if they are stubborn enough, that's the kind of shit (halal) we have to deal with if we're not stubborn ourselves. If we prefer to eat something else, we better stick up for ourselves. But then writer went on an autistic tangent about women for some reason.