Fuck you humanity

> Fuck you humanity

What a rude dude

well, he was a balding manlet incel so of course his literature would be nothing but mgtow drivel

>Fuck you humanity
>worked as a doctor mostly for free

I don't think you've actually read him.

You understood nothing

He got mad pussy, probably fucked a lot of ballet dancers

anyone who has engaged with humanity to the extent that celine did, to the point of being recognized for bravery in combat and later working as a doctor for the poor, can say whatever the fuck they want about anything
mah nigga

>Obviously Alcide was perfectly at ease, at home so to speak, in the higher regions, on terms of familiarity with the angels. You wouldn't have known it to look at him. With hardly a thought of what he was doing, he had consented to years of torture, to the crushing of his life in this torrid monotony for the sake of a little girl to whom he was vaguely related. Motivated by nothing but his good heart, he had set no conditions and asked nothing in return. To that little girl far away he was giving enough tenderness to make the whole world over, and he never showed it.
>Suddenly he fell asleep in the candlelight. After a while I got up to look at his face. He slept like everybody else. He looked quite ordinary. There ought to be some mark by which to distinguish good people from bad.

>balding
that's just a naturally high hairline

I'm not sure that Celine ever topped this.

Yes the last sentence always hit me when I read it.

During the Occupation of France, [Céline] wrote letters to several collaborationist journals, denouncing the Jews. Even some Nazis thought Céline's antisemitic pronouncements were so extreme as to be counter-productive.

Was there any great writer of the 19th or 20th century who wasn't antisemitic!

He shifted his concerns to the Chinese later. One of the funniest parts of Rigadoon is where he talks about teaching his parrot to sing the Chinese national anthem so that it might be spared during the inevitable Chinese occupation of France.

>178cm with ballerina gf
>manlet incel

>178cm

lel, yeah me too

178cm in the 40s should be like 6ft now

>on Veeky Forums
>personal definition of success is being pretty and fucking ladies
just kill yourself.

why couldn't he make it as a ballet director

>Céline was incel
look at you!

>Even some Nazis thought Céline's antisemitic pronouncements were so extreme as to be counter-productive.

This is very funny. I imagine Ignatius Reilly being transported to 1943 France and writing that stuff and being rejected for going too far. My God.

>Southern zone populated with Mediterranean bastards, degenerate Narbonoids, nervies, spoiled troubadours, manlets and arabic parasites, which France would have had a special interest in throwing overboard.
>Below the Loire river, nothing but decay, laziness, infectious miscegenation.

literally Varg

Probably the most touching thing I've read in a while. Is it in Journey or something else?

Yes Journey.

Funny because Varg lives way below the Loire.

"Dine ! Paradine ! Crèvent ! Boursouflent ! Ventre dieu !... 487 millions ! d'empalafies cosacologues ! Quid ? Quid ? Quod ? Dans tous les chancres de la Slavie ! Quid ? De Baltique slavigote en Blanche Altramer noire ? Quam ? Balkans ! Visqueux ! Ratagan ! De concombres !... mornes ! roteux ! de ratamerde ! Je m'en pourfentre !... Barbatoliers ? immensement ! Volgaronof !... mongomoleux Tartaronesques !... Stakhanoviciants !...Culodovitch !... Quatre cent milles verstes myriametres... de steppes de condachiures, de peaux de Zebris-Laridon !... Ventre poultre ! Je m'en gratte tous les Vesuves !"

made me think

Fuark the entire episode in colonial africa is top notch because of Its absurdity and hopelessness, but this truly gave me the feels.

So i his antisemitic writings get republished in France or not?

It's much better in context, since it's contrasted with the actual empty humid hell in which Alcide and Celine were, and which Celine spends pages bemoaning beforehand. Also much better in French, but for Celine that goes without saying.

>0 results for ctrl+F "big boy"

Y'all know he's just a big boy

No
Most of French people don't deserve it anyway

Where can I find his rants about the kikes? They sound like they were full of good stuff

My god I never actually read him in english and it confirms my opinion that he should never be translated. He doesn't write french like any other autor.

I'm pretty sure you can find amateur translations by just googling the titles.

Still better than most of what's published in english.
And I hate his later political rants.