When is he going to snap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WKcjnsIniM
heavymetalphilosopher.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he already did
snapback

He is too old now, testosterone will lower and the anger will go out of fuel

He said in a recent video that he's been hitting the gym.
That means he's going to get bigger and stronger.
We should be worried.
The architecture of the minotaur's heart is ancient.
Rough, hewn and many chambered, his heart is a plodding laborious thing, built for churning through the millennia.

Wat wou mccue do?

The Genius Gentle Giant by day
The Milwaukee Minotaur by night

I actually go to the same gym as Sadler. He's quite popular around the place and can be frequently seen teaching newbies how to squat properly and what not. On set breaks he gives mini lectures to passers-by - usually on Aurelius and Plato. I've actually spoken to him a few times myself. Real swell guy. Everyone in the gym respects him. I gotta say though, the dude's been going overboard with working out recently. He already was intimidating enough at 6'4, now the guys packing on muscle like a fucking ox. I saw him mouthing "Peterson won't know what the fuck hit him" while bench pressing an ungodly amount of weight

Gregory “Crazy-Eyes” Sadler

I saw him one time in downtown Milwaukee, he was sprinting up and down the street while shouting something about how he's running through his labyrinth and something about minotaurs. Strange dude. Makes fantastic videos though.

Post rare Gregs

Based on his influences, what would we categorize him as?

He really need to trim his goatee or grow out his sides, his face is imbalanced

I used to work at a hardware store some time ago and actually had the pleasure of meeting him. He said he was looking for an honest man, but I didn't knew what he meant and said we don't sell those. He muttered something under his breath and asked me where the axes were instead. Huge guy too, but pretty nice.

How did he avoid a prison sentence?

Why do you guys meme this guy again?

He left no witnesses

He’s a big guy.

Oh my fucking God

>check video
>this is not photoshopped
what the actual fuck

Last memember of the western cannon

MOGGED
O
G
G
E
D

I want a painting of this commissioned. It's has a sort of renaissance flair to it.

Yeah right, he “fell”...

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

This is not his blood

Huehuehue

So this is the power of dialectics

Just as his soul
Proof of this

He looks like a 56 year old virgin who has seen pussy for the first time

In all seriousness though, Gregory is probably the best Veeky Forums youtuber out there.

Or is he? Hmmm...

There is nothing funny about this guy. He is the living image of academic autism.

He can't keep getting away with it

what's the video about?

Probably Hegel

Sadler turned up in a sweet yellow Lambo Spyder (custom license plate said "007"). He was wearing a cool tuxedo, and there was a hugely freak-titted slut on his arm. She was at least 10/10, at least. Anyway, so he gets out of his car, and he's got dual akimbo miniguns in each arm.

But there's no one there. So he drops his cigar, and he mutters "Heh, figures... pussies". He turns back and starts walking towards his car. And that's when it started.

Suddenly, about 150-200 guys come wading out of the river. They're dressed up like the SAS, wearing those ghilliee suits. Neck deep in the water, assault rifles in hand. They've been waiting there for hours, but that's what they trained for. They're ready.
So they pounce on Sadler while his back is turned. All I heard was gunfire, endless gunfire. And his girl screaming.

I was running away, see. I didn't want to actually fight him. It was all a prank. I wanted to take his picture and post it on Veeky Forums. It was just a prank, just to humiliate him. I never thought this would happen.

I crouched down behind a letter boxed and watched him fight. He didn't blink a single time.
Not a single one of those SAS brutes walked away alive. Not a single one. There was at least 300-400 of them. But he just kept fighting.

Of course, yeah, he ran out of bullets. Are you kidding me? Of course he did. Not even Sadler walks around with that much ammo. But he didn't care. This is what he trained for. He had the blade stashed in his trouser leg.
And he used it... Oh, he used it. It was like nothing I've ever seen. He did thinks that even my sensei said were impossible. It was a maelstrom of gore, blood, and serenity. I swear, in the middle of the blood bath... For a second it looked like he was in the lotus position, just meditating.

Suffice to say, Sadler won't be making videos again. He's in ultra-mega-government lockdown in a secret prison that you've probably never heard of. Heh.

i don't think he would share hegel with smaller plebs

So he already went through his Nietzsche phase, his Derrida phase, etc. What phase is he on now?

>”Heh, yeah. They got “me”...”

Not really. He has two pretty normal kids and a wife, listens to iron maiden and judas preist, goes to the gym, etc. I don't know how he has the time to do all he does, but I live in milwaukee (unlike the memers posting earlier in the thread) and have been to a couple of his discussion sessions at the local libraries and he's really a very down-to-earth, easy-to-converse-with dude

If he didn't share Hegel with people smaller than him he'd have no one to teach

He's a huge fan of the stoics and always brings up Plato. He's past any phase and has realized that wisdom lies in the classics.

Get in boys. The minotaur is live! Let's ask him some thoughtful questions.

that's a pretty fucking thicc backwood, probably OG kush too

>Believes in God
>"But i'm on bad terms with him"
>"That's mostly on my part though..."
Hmmm...

kek

A pretty rare one when he shows his true colours.

wew lads, he mentions us at 1:06:50

Have we taken it too far?

Well, kid, I guess that's that. Here, take these Hegelian texts. Never could get 'em to work for me anyway. Heh.

>influences
>doesn't even list Maurice Blondel
casuals

>Blonde sees the bulge of the Minotaur
For you

for you

look at that frame mog

Well, he IS a big guy...

is that a manlet on the right or an average 6'2" person?

Guy on the right is 6'3".

In awe at the size of Sadler. Absolute unit.

What if Gregory never stops growing? What will we do then?

Is Sadler the embodiment of /fitlit/?

The fact he doesn’t have a small van dyke annoys me

He's just sitting more forward.

"Yes"

That probably only accounts for a minute amount of difference. Look at the guy on the right, he's sitting almost the same distance relative to the table as Chadler and he's half the size.

Why do they call him the Milwawuke Minotaur?

He's the only guy I feel bad seeing getting memed here. I used to watch his Birth of Tragedy Nietzsche and Kierkegaard lectures back about 4 years ago when I was depressed and at my absolute lowest. I would comment a shit ton and he took the time to reply to every single one. It really touched me at a time where I felt I had no communication or connection with anybody and he felt like a friend to me. His output is insane and I don't watch him like I used to anymore. Lulz aside, I hope everybody here know what a legit good guy he is for doing what he's doing. Yes I'm gay.

dumb duginposter

This. His "phase" videos pretty much covers the entirety of the cannon, but he's now gone back to the Greeks and Romans.

:(
I appreciate him too.

The memes about him don't feel mean-spirited to me. I think the consensus among posters here is that he's a good guy and makes good videos

Speaking as someone who has memed him here a bit, I do it in jest. Gregory is fantastic, he's prolific, he's extremely well read and he's a great guy overall, very down to earth. I don't think any of us here meme him in bad taste, it's just what we do. Besides, he knows of the memes and doesn't seem to be phased by them at all.

They are and he is. It's unfortunate that he makes videos that present the material in a informative and honest way yet he is turned into a laughable lughead. He isn't pushing some agenda or being intellectually dishonest, propping up strawmen to mow down, or being an alarmist to boost his following so anons don't know what to make of him. Sad. There's no word about anything he's done on Veeky Forums outside of these memes.

What's Jez doing next to Daddy Sadler?

Oh get over yourself, memers gonna meme, no one here has anything against him.

He also has a Heavy Metal Vlog a lot of people don't know about

heavymetalphilosopher.blogspot.ca/

His post about writing a fan letter Judas Priest's Ian Hill was really sweet. His reflection on seeing a 60-something bassist thrash like its the early 80s was nice and poignant. Reminded me of the movie "The Wrestler" with Mickey Rourke about how pleasing his fans was the most important thing to him even if it meant killing himself. The bit about his daughter writing to Stan Lee and getting no response hurt my heart a pinch. Thanks for the link. Sadler is the best.

He looks like a cross between Penn Jillette and Jeff Bridges

I want Sadler to stage dive onto me. That's all I'll ever want in life.

We are the meme people

All jokes are purely banter, I thought this was obvious. His videos are honestly great and he's the only philosophy youtuber who's geniune .

my fucking sides

He knows about us.. people told him in the facebook comments

lol

well he actually has a sense of humor anyway

is he going to eat her?

We don't meme him negatively.

This is the only way he can increase his physical strength.

>It's rare for them to have any interest in anything other than eating, sex, sleep or Hegel

Everyone loves him, user.

please stop calling him a Minotaur. I really like his lecturers but at the same time i have a fetish where Minotaur dominate little sissy whores like myself.

The Hegelian Hydra

>intellectually dishonest
Wtf is this supposed to mean

saying something strategically, not because you believe it

i needed this laugh, thank you

Is this Manlet-Chad dialectic?

Can anyone with skills modify this into a Sadler one?

And that's why you need the Greeks.

I second this. Someone make a Sadler pepe. Maybe a manlet/manmore meme with Sadler would be funny as fuck too. Like the 5'10 vs 6'2 meme, but tied to philosophy.

as someone who is actually committed to making through half hour hegel; god bless sadler memes.

Chad Eclectic Vs. Virgin Jungian