Little black and white thinking scientism brainlet are too dumb to critique the meta questions! Maybe they should be...

Little black and white thinking scientism brainlet are too dumb to critique the meta questions! Maybe they should be more open minded?

Literally who?

no logo author

The real problem with Elon's spacecar stunt is that it was reddit as fuck

I wish DeLillo had a book about a musk type

>ITS AN ADVERT REVERT YOUR EYES QUICKLY!

Imagine unironically living like this

saw the name (((Klein))) and declined to read the tweet

it absolutely is an ad, every time someone uncritically mentions Musk it's an ad, he himself is part of the brand. feel free to talk about him all you like, but whenever you do you're advertising Tesla, and you're not even getting paid.

this

this, its about time someone said it

Is Naomi Klein the only intelligent female intellectual?

Elon Musk is one of the greatest living con artists, he's successfully built up an image of being an benevolent eccentric billionaire who is going to save humanity. He's viewed as a genius scientist and engineer despite having no qualifications in either. I have seen people unironically call for Musk to take over the world as supreme dictator of mankind. And he's done all this through preposterous and scientifically impossible proposals (hyper loop, whateverthefuck his tunneling thing is, electric semi trucks), marketing to clueless nerds (Tesla, "muh mars colony"), and working naive engineering grads to death (SpaceX).

I fucking hate it, the fucking car stunt was sickening. Doing something fucking useful, don't just throw garbage into space. The car's not going to mars by the way, that was another lie.

the best part about outrageous stunts that cost a lot of money are artists going "umm this is a tad vulgar, maybe tone it down a bit okay? late-stage capitalism sweetey :)"
I wish the car had been made in gold

b-but tesla spends $0.00 a year on marketing!

your fucken rite. brb going to tesla dealership

This coming from a woman who marries a cishet jewish male and has children with him. Can we just talk about how problematic that is? She's literally helping continue jewish privilege.

ok so?

Wait, he actually sold flamethrowers? I thought all those ads must have been some sort of clickbait.

>scientifically impossible
>electric semi trucks

Ok, that one's not scientifically impossible. Just economically unfeasible. The batteries are too fucking heavy to allow the trucks to carry enough freight to be profitable.

The Jew fears the Afrikaner.

>shoots a giant-ass rocket with a car on top several miles into the air
>"AH BLOO BLOO, MUH CAPITALIST PROPAGANDA!!"

It's barely science.

I hate Musk as well. Only gullible idiots love this cunt. Anyone who understand basic physics or isn't obsessed with capitalism see's right through him.

For example, why'd he pick Mars to go to? Surely the Moon would be a better candidate? Ah, but that would destroy the illusion, because the Moon is an achievable goal. We've already been there and proven its possible. Old Musky wants the government dollars and adoration of fanboys *without* doing anything, so he picked Mars because no-one actually knows how to get there and colonize it and probably won't for decades, whereas the Moon is a target we could probably start colonizing now if the oxygen problem was solved.

>We don't know how to HOW to get to Mars, but give it a few decades and somehow we'll magically figure it out
Someone has to fund this shit, you know. You think researchers and engineers are sitting around thinking about how to get to Mars for fun and no pay?

the rocket needed a load, putting one of your cars in there is just good advertising.

he's a steve jobs tier marketing genius.

>lowbrow: liking musk because he's le awesome science man
>midbrow : hating musk because you can see he's playing the plebs
>highbrow: liking musk because you can see he's playing the plebs

yeah, I watched it live at work with my colleagues and I cringed at that part. Worst thing was everyone was laughing their ass off at it. How the fuck do people like this exist? Disgusting normie shit