Is it supposed to be Spears pointing in or rays pointing out?

Is it supposed to be Spears pointing in or rays pointing out?

Both

this is visual art not literature

which one is the visual art board?

You look at words don't you?

gd

Literature is visual. There's no meaningful distinction between literature and visual art.

kek

it’s a sun

rays pointing in jabbing the stranger with constant fucking unbearable heat you fucking sandnigger REEEEEEEE

this
they're light rays going inwards

I think I can predict what this book is about just from the cover. Spikes going in represents conforming to society, rays going out symbolizes our ability to transcend that conformity. All in all, life is a game of this two sides. Am I right? I don't know Camus by the way.

You're not right.

Close. Rays going in make you shoot Arabs.

its more like

[Chorus: x4]

[Be-Real] Here is something you can't understand [what does it all mean]
[Sen Dog] How I could just kill a man

it's an abstract depiction of the sun

shit, why didn’t I recognise how good this cover was for so many years. I never even realised. And the effect in looking at the thumbnail!

Literature is text. The text is abstracted from its empirical form ; a book is not this or that way of printing a text, but the text "before it", ungraspable but still forever incarnated in each iteration. You now that's true. You don't say that you've read a different edition of the Capital when the print of the one you're holding has faded, instead of staying vivid and bold like your neighbor's.

whoa

Black = Death
Light = Birth/Rebirth

it's an optical illusion, they're just straight, parallel lines

Ask, Meursault, he prolly doesn't give a shit...there you go, theres your answer.

>he asked me what the cover meant
>I replied the question made no sense and anyway, I didn’t care
>tfw everyone hates me

no one hates you, the book is beyond good and evil, see, the question is not to ask if the spears are pointing in or rays are pointing out, the real question is why is there even a cover.

Tell that to Homer big boy.