Let's do something. First post to gimme a subject, any subject at all, i'll write a around 100 word story on...

Let's do something. First post to gimme a subject, any subject at all, i'll write a around 100 word story on. Then i want you to rate how well i dun and where i could improve. Any wishes towards the story are also welcome from the guy that gives me the idea.

Pic related. I'm kinda inspired to do something.

bumperino

c'mon guys please gimme something i'm shit at coming up with ideas

how bad doctors are

A deal's a deal. Be back in a few hours. Maybe 15.

What is your relationship with your parents like?

Thank fuck i don't wanna write anything about my fucking parents xD

Wtf you dont want a free psychoanalysis from freud ?

Wrote this shit in like 10 mins. Not OP. but this is fun
" Dr. Sodemalor was ready to take me. The pretty, older nurse with the crooked smile led me in to a bare room, the scent of industrial cleanser striking, with laminated prints detailing proper procedure aligning the walls. I bent myself into strange positions while trying to take my jacket off while seated on the plastic chair.
The nurse had given me an erection. Quickly I shot my mind to images of my mother to deaden the burgeoning boner... and now so soon it makes sense... an odd way to find out about an Oedipus Complex—the nurse, the telltale carnal crushing mind games, somehow melded together, a motley for discomfort... argh! age-spotted cleavage in black lace lingerie, pushing up against my erect cock, a tongue sliding up, and a soothing, maternal glance of caring eyes... shit, no, shit...
Dr. Sodemalor walks in.
“Ah, user, hello... what is it today?”
“Nothing! Fu- I... can we reschedule, I don't feel all too well,” bouncing up, bending slightly forward, pulling his sweater down, and was already halfway out the door.
“Well.. alright?”
Dr. Sodemalor stood there, confused, worried, and thinking he smelled a plethora of cardboard boxes. "

100 words is basically nothing.
Fine, mostly. My mom seems sorta apathic sometimes, but I'm not much better myself. My dad always told me from childhood that I was his 'best friend'. When I was young, I thought it was favoritism because I was his son, but I later found out he just knows tons and tons of cunts.

Having sex with prepubescent boys

>doctor I'm not alright
>Well user, then you definitely need to see a doctor as soon as possible! Your problem might not be on my field,but after we go through our little consultation I'd be glad to direct you!

"The Doctor burst into the hallway, his once-white coat now crimson with the lifeblood of a person in need announcing to everyone to step aside.
With all eyes on him the man stumbled forward, his efforts barely enough to keep him on his legs. His brain on overdrive from adrenaline and with shock setting in,
he tried his best to relive the suffering he had endured."

OP here. Tried something along the lines of max payne

>max payne

this one bangs this and OP's

Fuck you max payne may not be the best but it's entertaining kek

Your prose is pretty bad in general. You might want to read more.
Doc dragged himself into the hallway, his a while ago white coat coated with crimson.

>kek

>you might want to read more
Haven't read a book in english. Ever. That's good advice. Gonna pirate myself the thrawn trilogy.

I like it, good job OP

Now Grug did not like doctors and upon being knocked unconscious was taken to one. When he awoke he grew angry and cried aloud, saying: "grug hate doctor!" and took up his club and drove it into the doctor and killed him. When the head anesthesiologist heard of this he said, "Why oh why did I not anaesthesiasize the brute? It is obvious an uneducated man such as himself would have a dislike of an educated doctor! His blood is on my hands!" And to claim revenge and to clear his name he killed grug, overdosing him on anesthesia, and drew up his body upon a rope to send a message to all who visited the hospital that here was employed Lester, slayer of Grug.

WHY DIDNT YOU SAY NIGGERS YOU FUCKING MORON?

does jism smell like cardboard boxes?

yes

Sounds interesting, your subject is "Japanese urban legends"

i dont know any so i'll invent one brb

>brb