Is it a coincidence that every 'Great' philosopher has been *slightly* antisemitic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G9dcuAx6GE
peta.org/blog/vegan-strongman-breaks-weightlifting-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only great philosophers who were antisemitic were Jewish themselves

Voltaire was really... François-Marie Arouetstein

No

He was an honorary Hebrew, like Heidegger

No, see this reply This.

Jews have always tried to destroy whiteness and masculinity, and the brightest among us realize this. Great philosophers too.
nonsense, you have to go back, soy

>soy
Us vegans are redpilled and shredded as hell, you fucking carnist fat titty fuck. I'll throw you down and put my heel into you, like swift-footed Achilles, then harangue you with the polemic, rhetorical skills of swift-minded Odysseus.

This is sort of true

Spinoza turned his back on the Jews because they were fucking stupid
Wittgenstein understood and partially sympathised with the Nazis

fuck off shill. You will not succeed in subverting the redpill on this board

if vegans are so healthy why do all vegasn over 40 looks they have hepatitis? have u seen moby lately? he looks geriatric, hell even tao fucking lin drops anti-vegan redpills in his books like that part with lady who owns a vegan restaurant but had to start eating meat again cuz he doctor said it wasn't healthy, lmao, he sounded sincerely vegan but then puts that in ha ha

youtube.com/watch?v=4G9dcuAx6GE
peta.org/blog/vegan-strongman-breaks-weightlifting-record/

>Shill
Lol, do you even know what this word means?

>Moby
Woah, some fucking dickhead druggie who looked unhealthy when he was young now looks old? Eating meat and dairy isn't necessary, and no doctor would say that unless you were eating shit like Oreos all day. Just get all your protein and vitamins from things like beans and lentils. Iron is important for women, but I think they can have spinach and other greens for that.

What a gross and disgusting misrepresentation of philosophers.

Spinoza's rejected all common religious people from Christians to Jews to Muslisms and alligned his thinking only with the philosophical thinkers such as Avveores and Rabbi Moses ben Maimon

>tfw eat both plants and animals

I like this meme is the correct literary stance to take, but it's made fun of by simpletons who've invested too much of their life into some arbitrary legal body who's only purpose is to raise funds.

>Wittgenstein understood and partially sympathised with the Nazis
Got any proof of that?

> Toronto’s Vegetarian Food Festival

yeah i bet they have real strict drug testing at a vegetarian food festival, totally legit record bro

This is pretty funny posturing from a badly read person

>Wittgenstein caused the Holocaust by bullying Hitler in school
ftfy

Made me think

Check the first link then. Olympian.

So do they bring up the vegan thing to derail discussion on this subject? Don't usually see vegan posters outside Veeky Forums

>be soyboy nu-male bugman
>mfw i realized this

Not really...

t. on the same echelon as Gass while he was writing The Tunnel of being read

Even the ones that criticized jews also criticized antisemitism.
Nietzche criticized antisemitism
Fichte lost his job defending jewish students
Heidegger kept his dedicatory to Husserl in the middle of the book and also criticized antisemitism with his dick.

>*slightly* antisemitic
Let me guess, the "slightly" here means you can call Nietzsche an antisemite.

Or just Jewish.

Critisizing a group of people does not mean you are "anti"(group name). Unless you are stormfag with the IQ of grape, which is the logic that OP's post has.

maybe the most autistic exchange i've ever read

You're the one with the tism, honey.

Seig heil my fellow magapepe! Fuck the joos!

you should remove simpletons and arbitrary from your brain list of words to use

You have to be hopelessly naive to not be slightly antisemitic in some way. Even the Jews themselves are slightly antisemitic.

they know what they're system is capable of lol

same way Jay Z walks around looking at everyone as a threat

>I know you are but what am I?
Autistic.

>Wittgenstein understood and partially sympathised with Nazis
Fixed.

Yes, it's a cohencidence.

Probably because the Western world in general has basically been anti-semitic to a certain extent since forever. Especially after the Holocaust, I imagine a lot of that died away, especially in the mainstream, but that kind of thing seeps into everything, so if every great philosopher was anti-semitic, I'd venture to guess so was every non-great philosopher and non-philosopher as well.

This kind of thing doesn't say much unless it's "every great philosopher was slightly anti-semitic, but this pattern is different from the rest of society", which you're not. Also [citation needed].