Why is English so much easier to comprehend than any Romance language...

Why is English so much easier to comprehend than any Romance language? I can't understand shit in my mother tongue yet almost everything I read in English is understood and retained. I wish I could express myself better in English so I could escape my mother tongue forever. How do I become better at Romance languages? Is there a grammar book that explains the languages' structures and their functions on a deeper level like The Grammar Book?

I get your mother's tongue

What's your native language?

haha
spanish

>I can't understand shit in my mother tongue
You're just retarded and don't use it enough

As a Brazilian I also find English much easier to read than Portuguese. This is probably true for Spanish, Italian and similar languages. English is just much more direct and to the point.
>Is there a grammar book that explains the languages' structures and their functions on a deeper level like The Grammar Book?
There is for Portuguese.

I'm guessing you spend more time shitposting than talking to people in real life.

probably because virtually every tense is formed with auxiliary verbs, there is only one gender, and there are few contractions or word omissions.

You are missing the point
Its easier for me to read being and time in english than in my native language. Same goes for pretty much all philosophy

Yeah, because you spend more time reading in english.

>Is there a grammar book that explains the languages' structures and their functions on a deeper level like The Grammar Book?

No, there is no further knowledge of Spanish language beyond Grammar books.

English is more spartan and simple.

English creates the opportunity to be more descriptive than most languages. There are multiple words for everything

He's probably talking about The Grammar Book: an ESL/EFL teacher's course by Diane Larsen-Freeman and Marianne Celce-Murcia

Pelo amor de Deus que livro é esse

You'll grow out of it. Everyone has their anglophile phase of reading Harry Potter and wanking on Bri'ish accents.

This, it's the fusion of latin and german vocabulary that makes it unique.
>not as good as Chinese though

I see your reading comprehension is also shit

It's because you eres subnormal. Puto brainlet.

just read more in your native language

these people are retarded:
there is no evidence that there is something unique about English or any other language that aids comprehension or poetry or whatever
usually everyone says their own native language is the most special one but sometimes when one language has a lot more prestige than one's native language (and today English has more prestige than any other language) or they hardly read their native language they develop this affection for the foreign language

500 years ago everyone would be talking about how barbaric English is compared to Latin or French but now English is the more prestigious language so the tables have turned

>There is for Portuguese
There is what?

The first one you've quoted was sarcastic, retard.