Would anyone be down for a Veeky Forums meetup in Vancouver, British Columbia? The one in Baltimore sounded p fun desu

Would anyone be down for a Veeky Forums meetup in Vancouver, British Columbia? The one in Baltimore sounded p fun desu

Lol

I'll go and push all you scrawny chinks around, holding my copy of Atlas Shrugged

I’m white

I'm Native. Mind if I bring my cuzzins to this? They don't read, they just like a good party.

fuck off junkie

Pls no bully

Wa state would be cooler desu

i always see threads advertising these, but never see threads posting the results.

do they actually go well? do many people show?

Only whiny faggots who shoot themselves in the fucking mouth and have their wives get Cancer'd come from that hellhole.

TORONTO MEETUP WHEN

yes..

Op here
I bet, I’m getting sick of Vancouver
But that being said, id like to meet with some cool ppl from Veeky Forums
If y’all are down of course

No. U

I'm the coolest cat out of V-City, my Shanghai, but I peece'd it outta that Jive Valley east, hombre. Now I slap the streets of Ontario, my Okanagan!

So ur chinese

Gib mone plis

How ya like Ontario my guy

I did a Veeky Forums meet up once
>get contact info
>unisex name
>get to place and look for people with books on table
>only one
>she's glasses wearing freckle faced soft spoken qt
>averts eyes when I begin to approach
>we discuss kantian metaphysics
>waiter brings glass
>stern faced I muse, "this is water."
>she is interested in my hand built dark stained oaken bookshelves
>we go to my place
>one book particularly stands out among the miniature library all of scholarly merit
>asks what it's about
>open it, I say
>the book is hollowed out with a single condom inside
>begin sucking the farts from her ass like an asthma inhaler
>she is overzealous with pent up lust
>frantic she begs me to release my splooge into an empty ink bottle
>she's writing a book in ink mixed with semen
>one page for every guy she's banged
>contract herpes

Op here
Herpes aside I’m interested

this didn't happen
you're romanticizing about a made up girl on a saturday night on some book nerd site

lmaoing at ur life rn

when is the los angeles meetup

OP here
Serious about a Vancouver meetup
Where would a good place to meetup in Van be?

it's cold as dicks

Yeah. I've got the numbers on three of them. Have been able to verify a few outsiders peering in like me too. I suppose it'd be a good idea to explain why I'm collecting these numbers, but I think you can guess.

wtf why?
also la jolla meet up??

>i think you can guess
i guess i'm dumb, because i really can't. why would you go to the event just to rubberneck and count the Veeky Forums people?

i'm more interested in hearing from the people who go and actually interact with everyone. what do you people even do? i'm torn between thinking it could actually be a neat discussion of literary things in a platform where you couldn't just respond with a stirner pepe meme

.. or it'd just be a bunch of weirdos

Veeky Forums regulars are already such a mixed bag, so which of these people are the ones who'd actually go to a meetup, and what do they get up to when they're together in real life? i'm genuinely curious how these go, but no one seems to want to share.

Have any girls gone to these meetups and if so did people display adequate levels of social competence?

WHERE ya from
Y’all seem normal

Somewhere Downtown for sure.

On a different note, how many of you attend either SFU or UBC?

central pa. i could attend a pittsburgh or philly meetup if they ever happened but i haven't seen one posted here yet.

but i'm not very active over here. it's possible there have been pa meetups and i just didn't see them

i really would consider going to one, that's one of the reasons i'm so curious about them. but as i said, i see plenty of threads advertising meetups but none talking about them afterwards

which makes me think either no one shows or they don't go very well

can we get an Okanogan County meetup my negroes

No, fuck off
what is Kafka's

OP here
I’m SFU, live in East Van, so it’s “closer”, but i just tell myself that to make it easier going to sfu
Honestly the department I’m in is great even though having a school on top of a mountain is better as an idea than a practice

Kafka’s would actually be a good meetup place if it’s a small group

>Kafka's
>mfw there's an actual place called this on main

good lord... when did this fag fest prop up?

Bullshit aside, there's no fucking WAY I'd meet up with any of you faggots. Yeah sure, we hit the bantz off here and shiet, but you all probably stink and have cold hands. Seriously tho, I wouldn't trust anyone from this site. srsly. I have enough friends, I don't need you knobs trying to force yourself into my lil circle of empathy. Just know that I hate you and your tastes in literature suck. See you on the board tomorrow, bois. G'night

>t. writer of no talent

I could teach you things, faggot.

kek

>which of these people are the ones who'd actually go to a meetup

The ones who literally have nothing better to do than meetup with a bunch of memey nancies to talk about DFW and why they haven't published their 3,000 page post-post-ironic-premeta-satirical encylopedic free-form poem. They'll all have bad skin, brown teeth, flaky mustaches, and funny postures. That's you. You're one of them. They're you. So just go and weep a bit in the bathroom while they wait for you to come back to tell you about their rare pepes and about how everybody are niggers and stuff lmao

lol truuuuu

yeah there were like 5-6 girls (male)