Meet this qt at book club

>meet this qt at book club

Do you talk about DFW with her, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjPhhlbXn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>qt
No. She is visibly crazy, and a woman besides. Nobody got time for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjPhhlbXn8

yeah! shes really pretty and i wanna see her smile

Joelle was the biggest pseud. She was the kind of girl who loves Marvel films until her pseud boyfriend shows her some pseud stuff like Godard.

>godard
Have pseud ex who loved him
Explain to me why she's a pseud so I can feel morally superior. I couldn't watch his film where a bunch of students just talked about Maoism vs Marxism. I really tried but I couldn't make it.

post about her on Veeky Forums so an user can tweet a link to this thread to her

Doesn't look like her at all.
You are so fucking far off.

Godard is fun losers imagine a book but its a series of picture frames

Is her name a Joyce reference?

10/10 would ZžžZ

elaborate, bitch.

eh....

Possibly. Much more likely an IJ reference

peak middlebrow

Godard is a clever guy making clever films for clever people. It gets tedious very fast. There's no passion nor weight on his films. Everything in them is a calculated commentary on something. He's the embodiment of what Kierkegaard criticized on The Present Age.

Metempsychosis (Greek: μετεμψύχωσις) is a philosophical term in the Greek language referring to transmigration of the soul, especially its reincarnation after death.

watch his flicks for cute girls filmed with superior 1960s filmographic technology

All I want is a cute well-read dominant goth gf.
Is there a cure to this affliction?

It's a pun, sounds like metempsychosis

Talk? Yes.

o yeah, what do you read?

Girls like Godard, women like Antonioni. FACT.

Definitely going to regurgitate this to her the next time I see her regardless of.the fact I haven't actually read The Present Age

I thought it was a Joycean joke because Bloom tries to explain metempsychosis to Molly and Madam Psychosis sounds awfully like metempsychosis.

It was but DFW pinched it

Clearly the point of Joelle's story is showing the anguish of who so desperately needs love and belongingness, and how academic environments tend to fail in uniting people, instead people divide themselves on the basis of personal taste and authoritative opinions.

What about Kluge?

I thought it was more like "My damned psychosis"

t. Molly Bloom

Why do so many art and humanities girls have that make up? What kind of signal is that supposed to be?

>What kind of signal is that supposed to be?
>I am smarter than those not-woke Stacies, sweetie, but I am also aware that I am attractive too, so I would probably let you penetrate my anus with your penis just to have a story to tell when I am old and Veeky Forums

Went to her twitter to see what was the deal with her. She's not even a pseud. She's just a pleb.

Maybe but she's pretty cute though.

Yeah, she's pretty reddit. I bet her favorite IJ character isn't even Orin.

>not James

I bet she didn't even laugh with the Lenz sections.

>le quirky fake mental illness heavy make-up dyed hair slut

predictable to the point of being NPC tier

fuckmeat at most

why are girls ehhhhs'cute

She looks like she could be Taylor Swift's unattractive sister

obviously watch 'Breathless' with her after cooking her dinner on the 3rd date (first date coffee, second date beer, third date dinner)

madame psychosis is the veiled host of a popular radio show in Infinite Jest. that's why OP asked if he should talk about DFW with her

Gately masterrace

t. recovering opiate addict (darvocet sucks tho, never understood why he didn't pick a more realistic substance to abuse. mt. dilaudid always cracks me up though)

>tfw no cute world's best boss to sexually harass me

VIRGIN orin vs CHAD hal

The only chad is Mario

saving this for when friends start talking about Godard, ty

> Pemulis > Mario > Gately > Orin > Lenz > Marathe > Kate > Axford > Schacht > Ortho > Avril > James > President Gentle > Lyle > Poor Tony > Steeply > Joelle > Everyone else > Hal

Thanks for sharing your personal hit parade bro.

virgin Gately vs Chad Orin

I bet she didn't even jerked off when Avril was about to get fucked by John Wayne dressed as Orin

>Godard is a clever
Lmao

It really depends on what era of Godard. The 60s Anna Karina stuff is all tumblr-bait pop cinema. (exceptions of this period are Week End and 2 or 3 Things, which are genuinely great). Now his 80s films onward approach a stoic formalism raising him to the pantheon of Straub-Huillet and Bresson. Notice how no one on tumblr ever fawns over those films.

he is. excessively

I don't talk to pretty women, because they haven't experienced the loneliness that makes literature necessary.

Yes I know

first question
>IJ is okay but what did you think of Ulysses?
>"I haven't read Ulysses? Lol um isn't that like the one president guy?"
Dropped.
Exit book club.