How many books do you read on average annually Veeky Forums?

How many books do you read on average annually Veeky Forums?

On average? At least 16

Around 300.

>reading an amount that can be counted easily
>quantifying your reading

I dunno, probably around one a month, so ~12. Hard to find the time these days.

t. 2 books a year max

comics dont count

Idk, around 20.

What about Youtube Let's Plays?

NEET's have a lot of time.

60 - 80
I aim for a hundred a year but I only managed that once, in 2014

still a book a day nearly is alot, what kinda stuff do you read?

Aim for 100 a year, traditionally get 75-80

Mr Men books

we prefer to say mr person, its more inclusive

>son
>inclusive
Try again shitxir

did you just assume my gender?!
i'll have you know i served two tours of duty in iraq, jerking off camels for the good of the matriarchy

Pretty much any literary fiction that I can get from library. As a kid I used to read sci-fi and fantasy so obsessively, that I really can't stomach that shit anymore and anything else formulaic gets pretty tiring very quickly. For the last few years I haven't really done much else than read and browse the net. I have to keep myself constantly occupied or I will sink. Friends have moved away, parents are dead and money is too tight for most other hobbies.

Try to do a book or two a week, so between fifty and a hundred in a year.
This is just fiction, though, and short-form nonfiction collections.
More complex works obviously take more time. For instance, I spent two months reading the CPR one summer, with supplementary reading and online seminars.
I've been reading less more recently, though. I absolutely blame the constant allure/distraction/allure-of-distraction offered by the internet. But that's also just shorthand for a learned disinterest, and my own lack of resolve.
I hate this thing we've created, honestly. Need to go dark for a bit.

im the same, i have been a internet junky for years, but im just kinda sick of it, cant watch films as they are mostly retarded and ive seen all the good ones, so getting back into reading has been great, i used to read a ton as a kid, now i just feel ive missed out on years where i could have been reading, you can only pack in so many books in a lifetime to i gotta get going again, there is some much i want to read, the next few years are booked

yea i know what you mean, i was depressed for years and couldnt focus to read, but getting back into it has been great, i used to read fantasy alot also, but now on a big history buzz

I'm illiberat n cannt red or spelle so 9 (nun) magnas a year

How old are you if you don't mind