She's back

She's back
"I Came up with that name a few years ago, I want to say three years ago. Initially on tumblr , and then on youtube. But yeaa...I'm kinda stuck with the name.

Hey she's wear a t-shirt or as I always say a thot shirt
>the neck hole is as big as the waist hole
She must really have a lot of self-respect

Please respect women, guys.

carli was better

ur gay

posting in what will most likely be an epic thread

>tfw I was the one who asked her if she'd read Hegel
Feels... melancholy lads

Stop bullying this poor girl

>wanting women to be exhibitionists
You realize it gives them more pomp attitudes than they deserve right? The type of attitude that tells them whoever they're with that, "I can do better," proximally leading to hypergamy and leaving children born outside of wedlock without fathers which further perpetuates the welfare state and etc

Post the link.

into the void....we shall return

guys dont do this.

>further perpetuates the welfare state
That's a good thing, though...

>"Did someone say Hegel?"

she looks great
nice hair
pretty face
great boobies
good skin tone
i love her

What the hell, Veeky Forums. I know this is Veeky Forums, but you faggots were supposed to be at least better than /b/.

Does any one know if senpai actually browses Veeky Forums

Oh boy, we're already once again descending into mad lust. This thread is gonna be great.

no one has the link yet should i post it? personally i have no interest in fooling with this boring woman. not op btw

It's over. The West is finished.

Just post it

SHE'S BEEN BACK FOR A WHOLE YEAR KYS FAGGOTS

you forgot the key word "briefly"
>I came up with that name a few years ago, I want to say three years ago or something now. Initially on tumblr , and then *briefly* on youtube. But yeaa...I'm kinda stuck with the name.
the feels

>showing her tits off like that
what the fuck??? why did she become a whore???

Be fair, Veeky Forums's perversion is pretty tame compared to the rest of Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums did this to her

imagine smelling her feet haha
like what if she biked all day in the 90 degree weather and came home and took off her tennis shoes slowly undoing the laces and sliding the shoes off her feet and then sensually peeling her dirty brown ankle socks off one at a time where they catch stuck to her toes for a minute because the sweat makes them sticky before they pop free and then she just shoves her feet in your face covering your mouth and nose and eye and kneading your face with her toes what do you think it would smell like just curious hahaha.............

>showing a little bit of cleavage means she's a "whore"
You don't get out much, do you? I'm going to guess that you don't talk to very many women.

i love this pic, it brought me to Veeky Forums when someone posted it on the_donald haha. fucking love Veeky Forums bros

most women are whores normie

>REEEEEEEEE WHY DO WOMEN HAVE SEX WITH EVERYONE EXCEPT ME????
>MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WOMEN!!

:^)

I wonder if she would have weathered the storm if her mother didn't make her delete her channel. She seemed like the kind of person that may have been initially weirded out but then laughed it off like the joke it is.

She was genuinely attractive and interesting.

m'lady

At least you aren't the one that asked if she read Proust

haha yeah I wonder too
must smell pretty weird haha

whats wrong with hegel?

Where is the meme showing Veeky Forums lust vs the other chans lust
/pol/
/b/

etc

and?

Just marathoned her channel, What did I think?

>no jump cuts
>reviews are mostly just sumamries
>i-i like the characters because they are interesting

Shes cute for sure. Definately marriage material.

Book reviewer? nah, more like book discusser.

Haha

Post moar tits please
Seems they've grown since last time